Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oldest town in Britain?

Debated and commonly misquoted. It is Britians First City however.. as founded by the Romans, Camulodunum .

For me.. it is my home town Ispwich. Abingdon in Oxfordshire might have an argument against them.

One thing is for certain, Colc is a squaddie town and some of the sorts are not sorts!

Debated and commonly misquoted. It is Britians First City however.. as founded by the Romans, Camulodunum .

For me.. it is my home town Ispwich. Abingdon in Oxfordshire might have an argument against them.

One thing is for certain, Colc is a squaddie town and some of the sorts are not sorts!
Glastonbury too.

XfyHAufc1m1rrEUSF7tPs_iINovlGzBnMn7yAWVZkWyGNXKMLkhw0fs-S60HRQ3U08fEcEZNOImWH2qN_9EiNajtJr438Pk2OilD_eEdA497oZb49eE_cVPx-MXH5Q

Eintracht Frankfurt seem to have their number. Beaten them twice in the last couple of weeks. Once in the cup and once in the league. Borussia Mönchengladbach also took a point from them in a 2-2 draw in the league at the weekend playing with 10 men for half an hour after Pléa got sent off.

They have Bayern away at the weekend. Assuming that they lose that it will have been almost a month since they last won. Hopefully they will have lost that winning feeling and be ready to surrender when we meet them.
Its a bit similar to Dortmund last season - they were flying top of the league when the draw was made and started going through iffy form around our ties. I hope we can do them a couple of goals at home and think we will need that going to Germany regardless though.

Was hoping to watch a replay of their game with bayern this morning, then realised it was 0-0 so fucked it off.

Anyone know how well they are playing at the moment? They seem to be scoring less goals when they were scoring freely before Christmas.

Was hoping to watch a replay of their game with bayern this morning, then realised it was 0-0 so fucked it off.

Anyone know how well they are playing at the moment? They seem to be scoring less goals when they were scoring freely before Christmas.
They probably should of won yesterday, had the better chances (Werner missed a very decent one).
The 2 upfront play very wide apart and they mostly play the ball in the channels so we need pace at the back against them (would keep Tanganga @ LB in the 2 games)

Back
Top Bottom