TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like when we're 4 up at home against Stoke. Perfect time to bring him on.
Yeah or away to Madrid......or against Madrid at Wembley, or Dortmund away and at Wembley.....or Burnley away, or West Ham away, or Apoel away....and at Wembley .....

As much as some of you would love to find a corellation between Sissoko not playing and our best results, there isn't one.
Some of our worst games he didn't play in, and some of our best he did.

Also has two goals and two assist.....which is 4 more than Dembele in less game time.

Yeah or away to Madrid......or against Madrid at Wembley, or Dortmund away and at Wembley.....or Burnley away, or West Ham away, or Apoel away....and at Wembley .....

As much as some of you would love to find a corellation between Sissoko not playing and our best results, there isn't one.

Also has two goals and two assist.....which is 4 more than Dembele in less game time.

I think Sissoko is a good Squad player, not first 11, but its a squad game and Poch obviously trusts him, he will never be a fan favourite as he isn't a flashy player, but he puts in a shift when needed so I have no problems with him at all, also I do believe he helped with the signing of Aurier, who then helped with the signing of Lucas!

I think Sissoko is a good Squad player, not first 11, but its a squad game and Poch obviously trusts him, he will never be a fan favourite as he isn't a flashy player, but he puts in a shift when needed so I have no problems with him at all, also I do believe he helped with the signing of Aurier, who then helped with the signing of Lucas!

Just needs to learn that is preferable to for the player receiving a pass to get it a foot or two in front of them rather than behind them

Nail hit on head!

That’s all a lot of us are saying

All this hysteria against one player amazes me

Please don't try and insult anyone's intelligence in here by placing Sissoko even fucking close to Dembele in terms of importance to this team.

A fucking asinine statement to make.

Please don't try and insult anyone's intelligence in here by placing Sissoko even fucking close to Dembele in terms of importance to this team.

As ridiculous as you reading such an assumption from what I said.

I usually find that though when defending Sissoko.

"Sissoko has played his part"
"So you think he's better than Messi?!!! Whaaaaaaat?????"

:avbfacepalm:

I think this on Sissoko that each of the top 6 teams this season, City apart could have done with his services as a squad player at some point, but none would have him in their regular starting 11.

He has done pretty much all that has been asked of him this season whereas last season he really was abject despite the crowd being on his back.

I also think he will be gone in the summer.

May not be but he offers nothing. Madrid away was a decent performance but that's it really. Hopefully we sell him.

After his recent performance who would you prefer to come on if we need a goal or Harry is injured? Lorente or Son or Moura.
Son for sure - the only one that’s proven for us. Be nice to throw Lucas on at some point and see where he is fitness wise if the situation fits (I have absolutely no idea what that situation is!)

Nervous start all round. Really didn't need to make that challenge Davies. Stand tall and he was getting past. Keep believing. A 2-1 defeat is no bad thing. Just cannot concede again.

Back
Top Bottom