TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest I think poch/we are a bit more sophisticated than that:pochsmirk:

I know what you are saying but it's not uncommon for certain players to be targeted and it's no coincidence that Sanchez had tackles flying in on him from Dier, Moose, Lamella, Davies and Kane... they all went in very hard and at times left a little on him. It's well known Poch was a tactical defender and he could coach this into our players. It's not cheating as such but this visibly effects some people.

Having read everything here I thought I'd see the pain on display on an Woolwich forum. This one really made me laugh, particularly because it was made after the game, not before.

We are better than United, Spurs and Liverpool yet we always do that passive careful and scared approach.

Not sure on what basis they think they are better than any of these three teams.

Been rather busy since the match but a stunning performance from the whole team. Should have been 3 or 4 and if ever a player deserved a 11/10 rating that was Moussa. Fucking stunning display. And well done to all our fans. Another home attendance record that the goons, united and dippers etc wil never ever match.:dembelefingers:
They must fucking hate that fact. And I'll say it once again. Well done Levy for making it happen.
COYMFS:tobyarm:

Been rather busy since the match but a stunning performance from the whole team. Should have been 3 or 4 and if ever a player deserved a 11/10 rating that was Moussa. Fucking stunning display. And well done to all our fans. Another home attendance record that the goons, united and dippers etc wil never ever match.:dembelefingers:
They must fucking hate that fact. And I'll say it once again. Well done Levy for making it happen.
COYMFS:tobyarm:

And don't forget, 7pts, all with the current squad and not a new signing in sight........

:kaneear:

And don't forget, 7pts, all with the current squad and not a new signing in sight........

:kaneear:
tenor.gif

Did a job I grant you but do you want him back in the first 11.

So on one hand you say that he’s not good enough

Then you say that he did a job

Make your mind up

No one is saying that he is a first XI choice but that he is a good squad player

:pochrolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom