TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

May not be but he offers nothing. Madrid away was a decent performance but that's it really. Hopefully we sell him.

I wouldn't say he offers nothing but he definitely has done a good job...
Someone earlier compared him to Dembele and someone else (jokingly) to Messi...surely the only fair comparison is to HIMSELF:
Firstly, is he the player that makes regular marauding runs for France? I'd have to say no but what did those runs ever end in? Not being sarcastic, but can anyone point me in the right direction? Did he score or assist from those runs?
Secondly, is he a better player this season? Absolutely. Better than at Newcastle? Absolutely.
So in conclusion, he's getting better and, importantly has featured many times in many games.

Maybe the issue is that his role needs defining for him: forget the runs, keep it simple, break up attacks and get it to the creative players... Or controversially, a right back....great engine and can tackle!

I wouldn't say he offers nothing but he definitely has done a good job...
Someone earlier compared him to Dembele and someone else (jokingly) to Messi...surely the only fair comparison is to HIMSELF:
Firstly, is he the player that makes regular marauding runs for France? I'd have to say no but what did those runs ever end in? Not being sarcastic, but can anyone point me in the right direction? Did he score or assist from those runs?
Secondly, is he a better player this season? Absolutely. Better than at Newcastle? Absolutely.
So in conclusion, he's getting better and, importantly has featured many times in many games.

Maybe the issue is that his role needs defining for him: forget the runs, keep it simple, break up attacks and get it to the creative players... Or controversially, a right back....great engine and can tackle!

Edit

Seems to be mostly against us! :sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom