Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In all honesty, I'd be disappointed if we didn't actually win this.

We've had the rest. They've had a game tonight. We have a better team. A more experienced manager. On better form and Wolves away form has generally been pretty gash. 3 wins in their last 11 league away games.

Only thing stopping us from winning this is ourselves. They aren't better than us.

We've had the rest. They've had a game tonight. We have a better team. A more experienced manager. On better form and Wolves away form has generally been pretty gash. 3 wins in their last 11 league away games.

Only thing stopping us from winning this is ourselves. They aren't better than us.

With 8 days to sort it and 4-5 of their regulars getting a whole 90 minutes under their belts tonight we simply have to go all guns blazing. Bullets or no bullets

Especially when you consider how important the game is for both clubs.

Team talk:

"You wanna continue mixing it with the big boys next year?"

"Forget your clothing lines and your flash cars..... Every match is a cup final now.... Leave it all on the pitch."

It’s almost certainly set up for a grandstand finish of epic disappointment in a late 2-1 loss then:mourcheeks:

Rui Patricio, Boly, Coady, Doherty, Dendoncker, Moutinho & Podence all played 90 minutes today, Traore played 78 minutes so all in all that should suit us going into Sunday.

Only big boys who didn't get any kind of run out were Raul and Jota.

When all else fails there is only hope.

We are on a poor run and have nobody who looks like inspiring us

It's so many things as to not know where to start.

I doubt Wolves will be losing any sleep over playing us that is for sure.

In other words a 1-3 home defeat

Weirdly even after the recent shit we’ve been serving up, still optimistic and looking forward to this! Although to be fair it might be more the day out / pub / beer that I’m looking forward to rather than the game itself! :mourloopy:

Back
Top Bottom