Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What makes us decide whether to open the upper tier or not? Is it really just for big games at this point because ticket sales haven't been up to scratch? I'd imagine the upper tier will be open for our home leg against Dortmund (assuming we haven't moved into the new stadium).

Can't believe how candid he is on the transfer front.
Positive is we are looking to do something.
Negative is it won't be done swiftly, because we are looking to offload some deadwood that is never easy to do.

I genuinely believe he couldn't give a shit.

What makes us decide whether to open the upper tier or not? Is it really just for big games at this point because ticket sales haven't been up to scratch? I'd imagine the upper tier will be open for our home leg against Dortmund (assuming we haven't moved into the new stadium).

Not our choice, the Council limited us on capacity, we now have to apply for special exemptions if we want to open the upper tier.

They’ll park the bus, I have no doubts.
Going to be more frustrating but should be winning this.
Quite a statement considering you parked the bus in the second half last time in order to scrape a win
Yes you should be winning this one your at home!!!!
Don’t take things for granted should be a great game you certainly have the quality but watch us on the break

Quite a statement considering you parked the bus in the second half last time in order to scrape a win
Don’t take things for granted should be a great game you certainly have the quality but watch us on the break

Difference between parking the bus and defending against a team with momentum and risking throwing away a 3-0 lead..

If your manager has any sense he shouldn’t be as naive as Everton and Bournemouth we’re.
I can 100% see you with 11 men behind the ball for much of the game.

Get the fuck off our forum, shithouse.

Oh dear
Is there really any need for they
Cretinous behaviour
I’m a wolves fan my father a a spurs fan
I’ve visited your ground and supported your team on many occasions

Then get your dad to set up an account on here.

In the meantime, fuck off.

We don't need no 'second team' sluts, thanking ye.

This may be down to the Wolves manager.

Squads are stretched and it is sometimes the more winnable games on paper which are given more thought and preparation.

I would imagine this game is Wolves' freebie, so they can approach this game with relative freedom. Maybe that's a stretch.

Another fast start by us might put this to bed quickly.

On the team, I could see Son starting up top, especially if Alli is deemed fit enough to play.

Then Lamela, Winks, Moura and one of Eriksen or Sissoko.

Davinson to return you would think alongside Davies.

Won't be easy. Games are coming thick and fast, Wolves impressed me at times this season and although they had a blip (Huddersfield game particularly) they haven't become a bad team overnight. They have some dangerous players and i for one on here respect them as a club and it's good that they have been entertaining for the most part, not something newly promoted sides often are.

Through slitted fingers.

I don't think we ever sit back mate. Part of our problem at times.

With due respect I hope it's only a good game on the basis that we are at our most destructive.

Won't be easy. Games are coming thick and fast, Wolves impressed me at times this season and although they had a blip (Huddersfield game particularly) they haven't become a bad team overnight. They have some dangerous players and i for one on here respect them as a club and it's good that they have been entertaining for the most part, not something newly promoted sides often are.

Agreed, won't be easy.

BUT Wolves are a relatively attacking side. I'm Not sure they have the players or tactics to put 10 men behind the ball and defend (like Burnley tried).

They will have a go, and we will rip them apart.

Back
Top Bottom