Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello, I m a portuguese spurs supporter who came to london to visit some family. I tryed getting tickets for this game, but couldn t through the official website and now the game is sold out :-(. What s the best way to still get a ticket for this match please?

Have you heard of Stan Flashman?

Hello, I m a portuguese spurs supporter who came to london to visit some family. I tryed getting tickets for this game, but couldn t through the official website and now the game is sold out :-(. What s the best way to still get a ticket for this match please?

Corporate tickets are £262. Includes meal, drinks and meeting Spurs legends.

Otherwise, try Facebook or Twitter but meet the seller in person if possible to exchange cash for tickets.

And there are ALWAYS ticket touts at the bottom of the steps outside Wembley Park Underground station. Buyer beware.

Regarding Dembele, is this final stages of on-field rehab or has he not even returned to on-field work yet?

Would be great to have Dembele in January, especially with the league cup semi final coming up.

He must have shown up - because he brought Toby's contract and wanting to move into the new stadium ASAP.

smiling-face-sweat.png

Regarding Dembele, is this final stages of on-field rehab or has he not even returned to on-field work yet?

Would be great to have Dembele in January, especially with the league cup semi final coming up.

Look at all those players coming back in January. Look how many times we get to say “It’s like a new signing!!!”

Looking forward to it.

They’ll park the bus, I have no doubts.
Going to be more frustrating but should be winning this.
Not sure they will, they seem to set themselves up to have a go at teams, on the attack is the best form of defence principle. Our job will be to stretch them out to get in behind them, & as long as we don't knock out too many "Foyth's" we should be too strong for them.
If they drop moutinho then I think you will be right, but if they start him and Neves then we should have more space.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom