Tottenham Hotspur v. Southampton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The scum are yesterday's news and we need to respond. In the League we have a nice run coming up and need to take full advantage.

----------------------Lloris----------------------
KWP----Alderweireld----Foyth----Rose
----------------Winks-----Dier----------------
Lucas---------------Dele-------------Eriksen
-----------------------Kane-----------------------

3-0.

No mate I'm wondering how you can get past today so easily if that's the case, need some tips because I'm fuming.
What's done is done. I'm as annoyed as you. But rather than wallow in it, I'd rather try and fill my head with how we turn it around.

Nothing we can say will change what happened today. Poch fucked it. He rarely does it. But he fucked it in a big one. What else do you want? A Bus Conductor break down?

We were shit. Now what?

Rest Kane for this one, lots of games coming up and we can’t afford him to get injured, bring him on 2nd half if we need it

Lloris
KWP. Toby. Foyth. Rose
Dier. Winks.
Lucas. Dele. Eriksen. Son.

Sissoko Davies and Dele wont start their 4th game in a row. Dont be silly.

---------------------Lloris------------------------
-Aurier(Tripps?)-Toby-Foyth-Rose-
----------Dier--------Winks----------------
--Son(Lamela?)------Eriksen--Lucas-
---------------Kane(Llorente?)-------------

I think it will be:

--------------------------Lloris------------------------
Kwp----------Foyth--------Toby----------Rose
--------------------Winks---Dier-------------------
---Son----------------Eriksen-----------Lucas--
----------------------------Kane---------------------

Yeah, best thing to do is get the Woolwich game behind us. Two of, if not all, Chelsea/City/United/Woolwich will be dropping points over the next 2 games so it's important we can get 6 points from our next 6 gaes.

Lloris
Aurier - Foyth - Alderweireld - Rose
Winks - Dier - Dele
Eriksen - Kane - Son
5-0

Yeah, best thing to do is get the Woolwich game behind us. Two of, if not all, Chelsea/City/United/Woolwich will be dropping points over the next 2 games so it's important we can get 6 points from our next 6 gaes.

Lloris
Aurier - Foyth - Alderweireld - Rose
Winks - Dier - Dele
Eriksen - Kane - Son
5-0
To be honest I'd play Moura ahead of Eriksen

Need a reaction in this, a big win to get today out of our system.

No one stood out vs Woolwich, but Sissoko had a shocker in the middle. I’d drop him to the bench for this and bring Winks in, and Rose for Davies.

- Lloris -
- Aurier - Foyth - Alderweireld - Rose -
- Winks - Dier -
- Son - Eriksen - Dele -
- Kane -

I'm still in the "fuck it, who cares" mindset after today
Though this wouldn’t have been the game to choose but rewind to last Saturday and the Chelsea,Inter & today’s games on the horizon who would have expected 3wins? Yes I know we needed to win them but football doesn’t work that way fine we all know! in hindsight we could have traded the Inter game for today’s one in terms of a win but we can’t that’s life but this week could have been a hell of a lot worse 2 outa 3 ain’t bad plus we are only 2pts off 3rd,8pts ahead in 5th playing the way we have been playing again things could be a lot worse.

Back
Top Bottom