Tottenham Hotspur v. Southampton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most likely we will sell him in the summer (for £25m)
Is he guaranteed here for the whole season? unless a bid comes in of Tottenham’s valuation! If not He’s of for 25million next summer he’ll be 30 by then though that means nothing.

Is he guaranteed here for the whole season? unless a bid comes in of Tottenham’s valuation! If not He’s of for 25million next summer he’ll be 30 by then though that means nothing.
Nobody is gonna offer significantly more for him in January and he can be very valuable for us for the remaining of this season. After that he can sign a big contract somewhere else, which is what he clearly wants.

Summer 19 = 25m (Until then, in theory, whatever we ask)
Summer 20 = Free

By hook or by crook, we need to win this. Don't care how, need to get the shambles that was Sunday, out of my head. Could do without it TBH, I'm really not a fan of midweek games, especially at Wembley. But I'll still be there, mad thing that I am.

By hook or by crook, we need to win this. Don't care how, need to get the shambles that was Sunday, out of my head. Could do without it TBH, I'm really not a fan of midweek games, especially at Wembley. But I'll still be there, mad thing that I am.
I would say we need at least win 6 out of the next 7 matches in the league, a draw at Everton wouldn't be the end of the world. Beating a very average Southampton side at Wembley and dropping points at Leicester wouldn't be good enough, in fact it would piss me off big time.

Spurs v Southampton
Leicester v Spurs
Spurs v Burnley
Everton v Spurs
Spurs v Bournemouth
Spurs v Wolves
Cardiff v Spurs

Last edited:
Wasn't going to go to this, changed my mind.

Serious amount of tickets unsold on the website.
They shut the upper tier and left the pricing level on exorbitant
So much for Christmas spirit
Hopefully with s'oton in red and black they will bring plenty of presents.
'Tis the season to be jolly....

What's done is done. I'm as annoyed as you. But rather than wallow in it, I'd rather try and fill my head with how we turn it around.

Nothing we can say will change what happened today. Poch fucked it. He rarely does it. But he fucked it in a big one. What else do you want? A Bus Conductor break down?

We were shit. Now what?

Bus conductor breakdown lol. Made my day. Cheers man

Just looked online at available tickets for tonight... fuck me I reckon they could allow people to just turn up and pay on the door for this one!

We might struggle to get 25-30k in tonight!

That’s A real shame. Atmosphere will be dead! I do hope as many that can go, do go and support the team. Not going to wembley isn’t gonna get NWHL built any quicker

That’s A real shame. Atmosphere will be dead! I do hope as many that can go, do go and support the team. Not going to wembley isn’t gonna get NWHL built any quicker
The Cat.B pricing doesn't help either...
Surely a midweek game against Southampton could be deemed Cat.C ...especially as 'apparently' we're not supppsed to put as much interest into them as a club as they do for us...
Seemingly they ARE quite a SCBC after all!

:kanehand::pochfacepalm:

Just looked online at available tickets for tonight... fuck me I reckon they could allow people to just turn up and pay on the door for this one!

We might struggle to get 25-30k in tonight!

Wembley is the carcass of a once glorious venue in our history....this season is showing that even the most die hardy are turning away.
There’s no more meat left on the bones, to salvage just a dead lump of nothing.

Any remaining remnants of its soul has been carried off into the ice cold wind, which brings tears to the mourners who silently watch on, like a mother elephant over her dead calf before they walk away, head bowed, ten minutes before the funeral is over.

From Ozzie’s Dream, to Daniels Nightmare.
When you’d rather play the FA Cup final at Anfield, you know the sorry tale has completed its tragic full circle.

:walkercry:

But enjoy tonight you lot chin up!

Back
Top Bottom