Tottenham Hotspur v. Southampton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still fuming about that display yesterday against that mob..if we can't beat saints then we may as well just stop bothering all together

I agree. If we fail to beat Saints then it's time to call off the new stadium and convert the seating into massage tables, the bogs into sauna's (much like the old WHL to be fair) and the cheese room into a quinoa room for North London's biggest Day-Spa.

I don't think this is an over-reaction.

I agree. If we fail to beat Saints then it's time to call off the new stadium and convert the seating into massage tables, the bogs into sauna's (much like the old WHL to be fair) and the cheese room into a quinoa room for North London's biggest Day-Spa.

Level headed.
As always.
:sonhmm:

Damn right glad u agree, who needs a bloody cheeseroom at a football stadium. Not sure what a quinoa is but I would probably see more use for that over a cheese room lol...i though they had already called off the new stadium, I heard Daniel levy just wants to use it for cheerleader displays and things like that

Not sure what a quinoa is but I would probably see more use for that over a cheese room

:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:
I'm laughing at you for pronouncing it QUINN-O-AH in your head, when we all know it's KEEN-WAH.

Get out of my quinoa room, barbarian!

2-1 to us anyway. I think Poch will play it safe, get the 3 points on the board and (if anything) rotate the squad a bit more on Saturday so he's got fresh legs for Barca. In any case, if we want to rest Kane then Son would be a better fit for Leicester where we can use his pace to better effect.

They'll be a shambles. An organised Tottenham side with any amount of intensity will beat this lot with ease.

Have just looked at the availability for Wednesday and it's shocking: loads of seats in every area. Looks like being our lowest league attendance for some years.

We really should re-think our pricing.

They'll be a shambles. An organised Tottenham side with any amount of intensity will beat this lot with ease.

Have just looked at the availability for Wednesday and it's shocking: loads of seats in every area. Looks like being our lowest league attendance for some years.

We really should re-think our pricing.
Joke this is cat B. Did the powers that be honestly think a midweek game in December against lower table opposition would be a hot ticket. Idiots.

Joke this is cat B. Did the powers that be honestly think a midweek game in December against lower table opposition would be a hot ticket. Idiots.
I honestly think that all games now should be capped at £30. A fuller Wembley would be better for the team overall.

Damn right glad u agree, who needs a bloody cheeseroom at a football stadium. Not sure what a quinoa is but I would probably see more use for that over a cheese room lol...i though they had already called off the new stadium, I heard Daniel levy just wants to use it for cheerleader displays and things like that
I've never understood certain weirdos concentrating on the cheese room to denigrate. Do you begrudge restaurants as well? Should teetotalers moan about their being so many bars?

Such a weird thing to fly your flag on.

Kane and Dele need a rest, so my starting up would be the next one:

Gazzaniga
Aurier, Toby, Foyth, Rose
Winks, Dier
Lucas, Eriksen, Son
Llorente

Let´s smash them. COYS!

I've never understood certain weirdos concentrating on the cheese room to denigrate. Do you begrudge restaurants as well? Should teetotalers moan about their being so many bars?

Such a weird thing to fly your flag on.
We were just having a bit of a laugh mate, which was needed after yesterday's result... But I do think a cheese room is a bit weird tbh..catering to people for food and drink is obvious..but a cheese room really lol... money well spent Mr levy lol...

Back
Top Bottom