Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky
exPFosc.jpg

Gazza, Davies, Sanchez, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Lamela

----------------Lloris--------------
Aurier---Toby------Jan---Rose
----------------Skipp--------------
---------Winks---Ndombele----
Lamela------------------------Son
----------------Kane---------------

Eriksen and Wanyama don't deserve to be sat on the bench never mind in the first XI after there recent shit shows.

Lloris

Aurier Verts Toby Rose

Dier

Ndombele Winks

Son Kane Lamela

Try do the same we did against Palace come out all guns blazing get an early goal so they can't sit back. We don't win this he walks I reckon

Southampton will be on a high after their 4-0 win over Portsmouth. We need to be on it, and from the start. None of this slow dicking about.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Winks - Ndombele
Son - Lamela - Lucas
Kane​

Lloris
Aurier Toby Jan Rose
Skipp
Winks Ndombele
Lamela Kane Son
I would honestly rather have KWP start as I think he needs games and I think Serge is part of the problem at the club. Entitled folks taking minutes. Give it to players that are for the club.

---------------Lloris--------------
Aurier----Jan----Toby----Rose
-Ndombele--Sissoko--Winks-
----Lucas-----Kane-----Son----

Dele and Eriksen are not on it to play a 4-2-3-1 and I despise the diamond with all my passion. No bullshiting around, we need the maximum points. Shame that I can't put Coco in this line-up, but we need the strongest possible 11 we can have. Forget Bayern on tuesday, we need to win this, and convincingly.

Southampton will be on a high after their 4-0 win over Portsmouth. We need to be on it, and from the start. None of this slow dicking about.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Winks - Ndombele
Son - Lamela - Lucas
Kane​
Does anyone have our winning percentage in last couple of seasons when starting Rose and Lamela together? I have a feeling that no one really checked before but it is bleak

Im doing Brighton (A), Bayern & Watford in October. Thankfully i am missing Southampton at the weekend.

Brighton & Watford will put 11 behind the ball and we will struggle to break them down (as usual) so two more bore-fests. God knows what will happen vs Munich.

I'm predicting 3 wins. Not sure for which teams though.

I would say this is the perfect tonic after last night, but I'm honestly starting to wonder if the players and manager even have it in them at the moment - everyone needs a serious kick up the arse.

At this point I just want Poch to go back-to-basics - pick the fucking players that deserve to be picked, not the teacher's pets - lay down some authority and tell these cunts that if they don't start like a house on fire, then they can forget about starting the next game altogether.

Thing is he has lost his authority after openly saying he wanted to go himself after the CL final-everything he has said in the media and his whole demeanour has changed so why should the players do anything differently?
Half of them know they are going or want to go the other half arent good enough to carry us.

The one light I can take going into this game is that we have a lot of players coming back for it. Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Ndombele, Winks, Sissoko and Kane will all be back in, or at least 8 of those.

I am taking no chances. I will be wearing Dr Martens to the lane on Saturday. We use to win games and cups when I wore them regularly. It will be my slip on one's,my old antique lace ups will be saved for more important games.
Desperate times call for desperate measures
COYS

Back
Top Bottom