Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son is everywhere Left right offence defence.

Playing with this 10 men shit cannot be good for us for the Bayern game

Rarely does. Has shown a couple things today and does get an assist on that goal, but his softness in defense has always irked me. Runs for miles, but feigns on challenges.
He looks for space where he won’t get forced to tackle. He is a pussy. Look how the others are getting stuck in. It’s how I used to play as I’m a chicken... easy to make yourself look busy without doing anything

We should be starting commited players every game we can, and by now I think they are Sanchez, Ndombele, Sissoko, Winks, Lamela, Son, Lucas and Kane. Have serious doubt about the others.

Last edited:
Irregardless of Hugo and Serge, I’d have taken a 2-1 lead at half time no bother.

Think we’ve been decent except for the individual breakdowns and first ten minutes.

Exactly. Poch making mistakes but these players are letting us down & have been poor. No manager is going to turn them in to title winners.

The talent has always been there and there has been some questionable professionals at our club, but Poch is also the team phsychologist of sorts and needs to figure this out and get the most out of his players. No doubt we should be dominating teams as we are a quality squad and players are not putting in the shifts they need to

Back
Top Bottom