Tottenham Hotspur v. Reading (Home), 1 Jan 2013 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he has loyalty, he has BIG spirit. totally YIDDO! :avbdamn:

mmph5.jpg

You can't help but like him. He's such a nice guy.

Drinks in a pub in Richmond in north yorks with his dad, how many footballers drink with their dads?

Never the best footballer but a genuinely nice guy

Rocking Aaron? I thought the atmosphere was as drab as one of Brian McDermott's post match interviews!
Tried reprising my 'He's the Yid from America' after Dempsey's 'goal' was met with mixed amusement, but it didn't really catch on... I guess The East Lower clearly isn't ready for that just yet, roll on Saturday!
One other thing I learnt from being at today's game: Gunter and Siggy really ARE the absolute spit of eachother

Rocking Aaron? I thought the atmosphere was as drab as one of Brian McDermott's post match interviews!
Tried reprising my 'He's the Yid from America' after Dempsey's 'goal' was met with mixed amusement, but it didn't really catch on... I guess The East Lower clearly isn't ready for that just yet, roll on Saturday!
One other thing I learnt from being at today's game: Gunter and Siggy really ARE the absolute spit of eachother

'Yid from America' is genius!

Lovely 3 points.........Very good showing minus Gareth

Bossed most of that game around............

We need a world class Striker...........Its getting more and more obvious by each game

Pass on Joao and spend that loot there............Pretty plz ?

A pattern emerging:

Bring in Parker for Dembele, go into a very thin turtle shell. This will not work holding a lead against better sides if our backline continues to make mistakes. 65th into the late 70's very shaky. Thankfully Reading was thoroughly exhausted chasing most of the game.

Falcao would have had 7 goals today in Defoe's spot.

Good win at home. Depth on this club not a problem in midfield.

The five or so minutes of squeeky bumness before Dempsey sank their dreams.....my coronaries didn't really need the plaque build up, but it was a solid three points.

Now we have our first wiff of third, like a pair of panties on prom night.

Back
Top Bottom