Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meant to say above, Millbanks Millbanks is a very good looking young man and an eligible bachelor. I would even go so far to say, he is up there with SpursLegend SpursLegend as the best looking forum members I have met.

Still haven't had the pleasure of meeting Pairsy1882 Pairsy1882 , who says he is better looking than both of the above I'm sure.

Last edited:
looks like the League Cup is more close for Spurs,than Europa League,so we must give credit 100% to this, Europa League could be a target just when if we reach the quarterfinals (then we think about this trophy)

Meant to say above, Millbanks Millbanks is a very good looking young man and an eligible bachelor. I would even go so far to say, he is up there with SpursLegend SpursLegend as the best looking forum members I have met.

Still haven't had the pleasure of meeting Pairsy1882 Pairsy1882 , who says he is better looking than both of the above I'm sure.

I've been called the James Dean of my generation.

Hoping to live passed 24 though.

he said the tackles from both Stam and Bentaleb had been "powder puff" up until that point in the match which, to be honest, was fairly true. There were times in the first half where the midfield looked out of sync, with Sissoko running right through Spurs during the occasional counter. I didn't catch the second half, though, so could have been an entirely different story. Just watched the highlights though-- shit on a brick, Newcastle's young keeper (first goal included) looked terrible. Glad to see us take advantage. Bring on the confidence.

...watched it back - 31:54 of the 1st half:

"...Sissoko - beyond Stambouli - Bentaleb this time covers for Stambouli, whose tackling has certainly been powder puff..."

COYS

Newcastle fans put White Hart Lane to shame
Newcastle fans remained in high spirits despite their 4-0 drubbing at Spurs last night, showing their support by shaming Spurs fans...
  • 6471 Shares
  • +1
  • Newcastle fans remained in high spirits despite their 4-0 drubbing at Spurs last night, showing their support by shaming Spurs fans...

" data-type="email" data-action="article:4832493" style="margin: 0.13043478em 0px 0px; padding: 0px 0.43478261em 0px 0px; border: none; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(115, 115, 115); outline-style: none; cursor: pointer; display: block;">Email

Newcastle United fans are a passionate bunch. Those rowdy Geordies love to follow their Magpies up and down the country - and last night was no different.

On a cold Wednesday night, Geordie fans travelled down to "that London" to cheer on Alan Pardew's boys as they took on Tottenham in the Capital One Cup quarter-final.

Sadly for the black and white army it didn't go to plan, as Spurs ran out comfortable 4-0 winners.

Did that deter them? No it did not. Towards the end of the game fans sang "4-0 and you still won't sing, 4-0 and you still won't sing".

One can only hope renditions of "this place is a library" and "shall we sing a song for you" soon followed.

Well played Newcastle fans, well played.

Newcastle fans put White Hart Lane to shame

Newcastle United are a passionate bunch. Those rowdy Geordies love to follow their Magpies up and down the country - and last night was no different.

On a cold Wednesday night, Geordie fans travelled down to "that London" to cheer on Alan Pardew's boys as they took on Tottenham in the Capital One Cup quarter-final.

Sadly for the black and white army it didn't go to plan, as Spurs ran out comfortable 4-0 winners.

Did that deter them? No it did not. Towards the end of the game fans sang "4-0 and you still won't sing, 4-0 and you still won't sing".

One can only hope renditions of "this place is a library" and "shall we sing a song for you" soon followed.

Well played Newcastle fans, well played.

we definitely didn't get put to shame. my voice is fucked and the whole PL and shelf seemed to be going the whole game. obviously newcastle have amazing vocal fans, home and away.

JUST FUCKIN READ IT:wansum:

Millbanks Millbanks Why did you get off at seven sisters and not get on the train to WHL station? Don't you dare lie to me and say it's for the views.
For the views mate

Fuck you said can't use that
For the views mate
FUCK DID IT AGAIN
Fuck off Benny Benny you TomTom wannabe

"Vlad played some strange passes to nobody. Slightly frustrating but nevertheless solid defensively."
he's not RB,was an improvisation there with him,anyway he played well ,not perfect yesterday (OK),making crosses as RB is not style.
It wasn't crosses, it was his passing that was woeful. Regardless of his position on the pitch, he should be able to pass a football to a team mate.

As I said, more importantly he was solid defensively.

Oh stop it :vdvdive:

On a serious note I'm an ugly, lanky beanpole with a bit of a belly. It must have been darker than I thought David!

So the Newcastle fans put us to shame eh.!
Not what I saw I walked past a few of them and they were given me and my mates a right mouthful.Big fat bald cunt he was and because of him old bill horse knocked us over.
What is it about these Geordies they think they are some sort of special breed.
From what I saw they weren't gracious in defeat.

I thought Vlad played well, and can help us out at RB with the crowded fixture list to come.
OF course he may leave us in January, then again Yedlin may join.
I have to say sir greaves I was sat in the Paxton in line with Vlad (first half) and he made me very nervous. Admittedly he would not be first choice RB but he looked off pace & timing. Not for me I'm afraid mate but it's all opinions in the end.

So the Newcastle fans put us to shame eh.!
Not what I saw I walked past a few of them and they were given me and my mates a right mouthful.Big fat bald cunt he was and because of him old bill horse knocked us over.
What is it about these Geordies they think they are some sort of special breed.
From what I saw they weren't gracious in defeat.

From my experience, they tend to confuse 'breed' with 'inbred'

Back
Top Bottom