Tottenham Hotspur v. Newcastle (9/2/13)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not entirely sure how you can say AVB doesn't favour Walker after the amount he's played. There is no evidence of it at all.
Also, not entirely sure he's fallen out with anybody, maybe he just doesn't think a player has been performing well enough. I guess we'll never know though, as we aren't on the training ground and don't know the ins and outs of the club, as it should be.
Edit: didn't Verts play against WBA anyway?

But, but, but, he runs in circles.

Let's just say our Belgian has been put in his place. Walker is only playing because naughton is busy with AVBs other falling out.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

I'm not entirely sure how you can say AVB doesn't favour Walker after the amount he's played. There is no evidence of it at all.
Also, not entirely sure he's fallen out with anybody, maybe he just doesn't think a player has been performing well enough. I guess we'll never know though, as we aren't on the training ground and don't know the ins and outs of the club, as it should be.
Edit: didn't Verts play against WBA anyway?

Yes...."we" don't

Shut it Ironside.

Calm down Billy Bullshite, just pointing out that these circles you run have a habit of leading you up the garden path. As it happens I had read somewhere that JV was unhappy at being played down the left all the time and wanted to be played in the middle. Forget where now. Didn't he make a couple of bitchy comments to the press somewhere? Anyway, he got raped against Everton and it's clear he hasn't been played there much since. He has been played in the middle a lot since. And has missed a couple of games too. I don't think there is anything more to it than that tbh.

Back
Top Bottom