Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I’d agree with that. The club have thrown their weight around, which is natural, and they have plenty of plastic fans, but generally they’re quite a likeable club.

In my experience their supporters generally have a lot of respect for Spurs as well. Two historical clubs that usually try to play entertaining football.
Really? I've had nothing but constant disrespect from them, both when they were good and now they're shit. They're almost as bad as Liverpool in terms of delusion and the most entitled fans you will find, in my experience.

Really? I've had nothing but constant disrespect from them, both when they were good and now they're shit. They're almost as bad as Liverpool in terms of delusion and the most entitled fans you will find, in my experience.

Most will tell you they've been shit though. Whereas Liverpool will blame someone else.

Exactly Jerry, i spoke to a few of their hard bastards at Euston recently and their hatred for the <removed>s was nearly on a level with ours. They totally respected us on and off the field. I don't share the hatred but my mates in Northern Ireland are like FOK in that United fans there are mostly wankers.

Never forget: "Lads, it's Tottenham."

Just hoping that Sky do their bit on MU including new Manager etc at 1pm before the Everton game as I will not be watching then. Not much time between games to do it before but who wants to run a book on how long before Martin Tyler mentions it during commentary? before 10 mins would be a safe bet.
Moving onto match a bit disappointed Vertonghen not back but maybe sub.
Lloris, Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies, Sissoko, Winks, Dele, Eriksen Son, Kane,
Hopefully Moura and Lamela on the bench.
Keep thinking we are bound to draw a match soon and got to be right sometime.

They were complete cunts before the 2009 Carling Cup Final, the arrogance walking up towards Wembley Way from them was incredible. We’re this were that etc

Still, it led to a lively little encounter at the top of Wembley way, not quite so arrogant then lol

My only worry is that they are playing for the manager now rather than when we played them under Jose

That said , if we hit em quickly & play as we can . We’ll beat them by 2 clear goals

Back
Top Bottom