Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can't drop points here, we just can't

Agreed

At worst this could be the league table at the end of the weekend:

1. Liverpool - 57
2. Man City - 53
3. Tottenham - 48
4. Chelsea - 47
--------------------------
5. Woolwich - 44
6. Man Utd - 41

We do NOT want to get dragged into a top four race.

Time for us to prove that we're for real.

Agreed

At worst this could be the league table at the end of the weekend:

1. Liverpool - 57
2. Man City - 53
3. Tottenham - 48
4. Chelsea - 47
--------------------------
5. Woolwich - 44
6. Man Utd - 41

We do NOT want to get dragged into a top four race.

Time for us to prove that we're for real.

If there was ever a game for the rest of the season that is an absolute must win it's this one. Win it and I genuinely think top 4 is pretty much done before we even get to February and everything else is just a fun ride where we can say we are still in four competitions and to go out and have some fun with it all.

Bread and butter is still to ensure we get top four as anything can happen but I do think a win against Man U firmly puts one foot in the door, especially with Woolwich having games against Chelsea & Man City in the next 3-4 weeks

This Man U under Ole have beaten
Cardiff
Huddersfield
Bournemouth
Newcastle
Reading

I think they should be the ones concerned as its the first team they have faced higher than 12th
Business as usual, 3-0

This Man U under Ole have beaten
Cardiff
Huddersfield
Bournemouth
Newcastle
Reading

I think they should be the ones concerned as its the first team they have faced higher than 12th
Business as usual, 3-0

We were saying the same about the gooner scum on there unbeaten run before we played them :pochfacepalm:

Young, Lindelof, Jones, Shaw;

Will probably be their back-four, it could even get ugly if the likes of Son, Dele, Eriksen and Kane play to their abilities, the fact that they've won 5 matches in a row is meaningless given the teams they've faced.

Hi there
This match great coming match, how many attendance is there going to be, is this match also under the level 5 of 51.000 restriction thing?
Where do most of spurs supporters meet, sing and drink before a wembley match like this one ?

With spurs Love from Iceland

Hi there
This match great coming match, how many attendance is there going to be, is this match also under the level 5 of 51.000 restriction thing?
Where do most of spurs supporters meet, sing and drink before a wembley match like this one ?

With spurs Love from Iceland

Hello I think this game is full capacity for Wembley. We have a few games where we can have full capacity and I am certain this is one of them

Another "must win" game. We should have enough to get over the line, if our main players can perform to their best ability (yes Christian Eriksen - I'm looking at you!).

Turn up like we know we can against these bunch of no hopers, then there’s only one winner. We are better than them all over the pitch bar the keeper. The run they have gone on means shit when you consider the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom