Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Technically we’re not at home!

Well that's no good then. Because we've beaten United three times away in 25+ years.

Wonder if anyone can tell me the last time we beat United twice in the league in the same season. I imagine a few of us weren't born.

Well that's no good then. Because we've beaten United three times away in 25+ years.

Wonder if anyone can tell me the last time we beat United twice in the league in the same season. I imagine a few of us weren't born.
The last time we beat them away before the Prem I believe Lineker scored. So guessing 1990ish?

Genuinely hope we smash these fuckers tomorrow. Let’s burst Ole’s bubble and hopefully close the gap back to 6 again on the dippers.
We turn up, we win. Simple really. Our squad is better than theirs & our manager is better than theirs.
3-1 Spurs. Kane with a brace & Sonny to run Jones ragged.

Genuinely hope we smash these fuckers tomorrow. Let’s burst Ole’s bubble and hopefully close the gap back to 6 again on the dippers.
We turn up, we win. Simple really. Our squad is better than theirs & our manager is better than theirs.
3-1 Spurs. Kane with a brace & Sonny to run Jones ragged.
Nah, 4-1. You forgot the P. Jones own goal.:dembelelol:

Off to Wembley to watch this one.

Never been more happy to dodge the Sky Sports punditry and its inevitable Poch-to-United spin regardless of what happens.

giphy.gif

Sky sports running a headline story about Southgate being one of the favorites for the Utd job.....
I mean really, this just somehow happens on the eve of Spurs v Man Utd...umm!!
Some might say (great name for a song right there) that they may have finally taken the hint that Pochettino just ain’t interested, but right before the game, it’s more likely it’s designed to stir the pot even more...fuckers!!
God I hope we absolutely smash these clowns today.....

If anyone wants a laugh (& I mean a fucking hoot) stick your head into redcafe.
There are some fucking planks on there arguing Benzema is better than Kane.
FML there are some absolute wankers in this world
:dembelelol::dembelelol:
Want us to give that lot a dry humping even more than ever now with Kane turning on the style with a hat trick.

Fucking Benzema indeed

:goonermong:

Back
Top Bottom