Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still nowhere near looking forward to games personally. Just scraped home against the bottom side in the league last time out.

Some signs of hope against soton. Against a Man City team wildly much better than both those side, hopes for me here are very slim.

Putting in a good performance and getting a result would do wonders for confidence. 🤞🤞🤞

City haven’t reached the heights this season and to be fair either have we but at home Jose at the wheel I fancy us to get a result city are there to be turned over.

City playing Fulham at pre-season friendly pace.
Fulham down to 10 men and losing 1-0 after 6 mins and now City lead 4-0 with 5 mins to go.

Our only hope is that Man City have already given up on the Title... and petulantly don't bother in the League...
that said, I'd also rather hoped they wouldn't take the FA Cup seriously either... so much for that theory!

Midfield will decide this game and we are never going to win that battle. Didn’t they have 30 shots to our 3 at the Etihad? I know that was with Poch and his diamond but still. We don’t have the tools to handle this type of opponent, they are not like Liverpool.

Lloris
Aarons - Sanchez - Koulibaly - Sessengon
Can
Lo Celso - Ndombele
Bergwijn - Piatek - Son

Onana, Tanganga, Davies, Willian, Bruno, Gedson, Dele, Willian Jose, Lamela.

:levywhoa:

It’s games like this where Jose needs to earn his place and his money. Anyone can lose this game but we have employed Jose to make a difference. It should be entirely possible to pull a point out of this game and that’s his mission, which he has chosen to accept.
And Jose, why not really deliver and get us the full three points... COYS

Yay! The oil riggers! Financial Fair Play as it's finest, as our English pundits cream over their stolen success.

"When people cheer this team on, another piece of football dies."

Back
Top Bottom