Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...not impressed with 'Nando yesterday - he seems to have regressed just as he was looking to be getting into the flow of being the target man...Harry can't return soon enough...
COYS

What do you mean by this comment Mick?

Either ignore me as you have been doing recently which is fair enough or make yourself clear especially when I said that I didn’t understand your comment
I don't mean anything - apart from the fact that I snipped part of your comment, which you seem to have not noticed

...not impressed with 'Nando yesterday - he seems to have regressed just as he was looking to be getting into the flow of being the target man...Harry can't return soon enough...
COYS
you got the last 5 words right
but you don't understand what a "target man" does
watch the game again, because thats what he did all game - hell, he even started running at one point, doing crossfield passes and helping with the defence.
he could have been more robust with Evans and McGuire IMV, but otherwise he was OK
Nothing special, but played his part

Without becoming a group of wankers that crowd the ref we showed part of what is needed to win. It's an integral part of the game, like whispering in a players ear all match trying to wind them up. I expect Poch is happy for this part of the game to take place. I would rather we didn't have to do this but I thought "good on you Rose"

What do you think Danny said? "Score this and your charlie photo's will be in The Sun tomorrow?"

you got the last 5 words right
but you don't understand what a "target man" does
watch the game again, because thats what he did all game - hell, he even started running at one point, doing crossfield passes and helping with the defence.
he could have been more robust with Evans and McGuire IMV, but otherwise he was OK
Nothing special, but played his part

...so a "target man" clumsily chests the ball back to the opposition?
...got it - thanks...
;)
COYS

I don't mean anything - apart from the fact that I snipped part of your comment, which you seem to have not noticed

I did notice surprisingly

So why make the comment
“Let me help”

Help me with what?

I genuinely don’t understand what you’re on about but clearly not as clever as you

COYS

Target men need the ball played to them so they can hold it up, wait for support and then lay it off
He never or rarely had the ball played up to him

Totally different player to Harry

Yea was strange on MOTD yesterday maybe he did look for the contact but there was contact and Maguire didn't get the ball so it can't be a dive.

When that cunt Salah does it it's called clever play we do it and it's a dive, typical BBC tbf

I couldn't quite believe my ears when JJ went to a straight 'dive' comment when this incident was brought up, as I was expecting him to back Sonny 100%. Even Alan Smith on Sky commented when reviewing the incident said that Sonny was unfortunate to be booked and 'the more you look at it, the more he seems to have a case' (that it was a penalty). What made it even worse was how he had no problem with the incredibly soft Maddison pen. Jenas dead to me now.

I couldn't quite believe my ears when JJ went to a straight 'dive' comment when this incident was brought up, as I was expecting him to back Sonny 100%. Even Alan Smith on Sky commented when reviewing the incident said that Sonny was unfortunate to be booked and 'the more you look at it, the more he seems to have a case' (that it was a penalty). What made it even worse was how he had no problem with the incredibly soft Maddison pen. Jenas dead to me now.

On pitch: Bit of a pussy.
On punditry: Bit of a pussy.

Both NBC commentators in the States during the match said the Son "dive" was a penalty and that Madison was probably not a penalty. Maybe NBC just likes us better due to the Keller/Dempsey history. They still fluff liverpool and ManU, but I don't detect quite the same hate.

Back
Top Bottom