Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Needs to get fit. Then wait and see what happens.
Saw him play 2 weeks ago. Wasn’t overly impressed. He’s really not match sharp and will struggle in the Prem right now IMHO.
So unless Poch thinks he’s ready he won’t be near the team yet.

Son, Moura and Llorente all in front of him for a place. And then Kane to come back.

Wonder what expectations are of a player who’s not played a competitive premier league game for so long are though?

Bearing in mind he wasn’t best player on the pitch in an under 23 development match recently.
Oh nice, you actually saw him play. Through twitter it sounded like he had an ok game but you're right. If he isn't the best player on the field in a development match then he's got alot to prove still.

-------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------------
Kwp------------------Toby-------------------Sanchez------------Vertonghen
--------------------------------Sissoko---Winks-------------------------------------
------Moura------------------------Eriksen----------------------Son-------------
--------------------------------------Llorente------------------------------------------

Would play Rose but not sure he can play this one and the Dortmund game? Wouldnt be mad at Dier starting for one of the CM's as well tbh.

Although it is incredibly unlikely, a slip up or two by Liverpool in their games between now and Spurs-Leicester would ramp the narrative up to a massive degree.

And you can bet Leicester would love to fuck us over (us being some sort of pseudo-rival to their fans).

Just thinking out loud.

Dangerous on here
:avbcringe:

Oh dear
and a page full of Leicester morons trotting out 3rd in a 2 horse race drivel, as per usual.
They really do have a soft spot for Spurs, don't they?

They’re just trying to create a rivalry with someone, anyone. Even after winning a title no one gives a fuck about Leicester and they can’t stand it, it’s plain to see

Why aren’t the media banging on about Leicester’s inability to win cups or string back-to-back championships together?

Odd that they may understand that they’re not part of the oil-rich clubs conglomerate but not that we don’t fall into that category.

Why aren’t the media banging on about Leicester’s inability to win cups or string back-to-back championships together?

Odd that they may understand that they’re not part of the oil-rich clubs conglomerate but not that we don’t fall into that category.

I think everyone understands that was Leicester did was a ridiculous miracle, and that where they are now is really their level.

Why should they expect a club that have a couple league cups and the world's flukiest league title to their name to win things?

Yeah, I get that. But they’re desperate to say we’re not doing well enough and don’t have a deep enough squad and should be winning cups when we’re probably closer in revenue to Leicester than City or Liverpool.

Anyway, I have no idea why I brought this up. I don’t really give a shit but I’ve had a few this lunchtime and fancied a chat.

As you were. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom