Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not being funny but I'll be truly pissed off if we don't fill the ground for this fixture. Sick and tired of whining season ticket holders backing tickets game after effing game. Where 3rd in the bloody table! Buy a fucking ticket and cheer the boys on, what the hell is wrong with people.
I grew up in a different era, we filled the lane when we were in the bloody 2nd division!
We are on the verge of something here, lets roar the lads on to the end of the season. Do the team proud and play your part!

Getting to that stage where every win is going to feel massive.

Let’s turn up and make some noise Sunday. The team need us and quite frankly with the issues we’ve had with injuries and our lack of spending, for us to be where we are right now, they deserve our support.

Time to suck up a few more games at Wembley and roar the team on as much as we can.

After this, we get a whopping 13 days rest until our next Premier League game.

These rest periods are coming to us at the right time. Would be great to hear a nice surprise or two with Kane and Dele perhaps being integrated into first team training..

We'll have to play better than our last few efforts to get 3 points in this one, i think.
To be fair, think we've played OK (except the second half versus Wolves), just not finished off our chances.
Anyway, we are at that stage where the three points are far more important than the performance, especially when our team has been running on fumes and missing key players. Hopefully, the rest will do us good and we can win with a decent performance too.
:tobyarm:

Getting to that stage where every win is going to feel massive.

Let’s turn up and make some noise Sunday. The team need us and quite frankly with the issues we’ve had with injuries and our lack of spending, for us to be where we are right now, they deserve our support.

Time to suck up a few more games at Wembley and roar the team on as much as we can.

It's the best stage of the season when every point matters. I live for these moments and they've been in short supply as a Tottenham fan, that's why I can't understand why some supporters don't really get behind the boys to give them every chance possible.

Got to be a 12th man now, got to fill Wembley up, got to support your club

It's the best stage of the season when every point matters. I live for these moments and they've been in short supply as a Tottenham fan, that's why I can't understand why some supporters don't really get behind the boys to give them every chance possible.

Got to be a 12th man now, got to fill Wembley up, got to support your club

I remember the year we chased Leicester and I think we had Swansea at home probably around this stage of the season. We came back from 1 down with Danny Rose getting the winner. I was in the park lane and it was asif we had just beaten Barcelona.

We need to live for those moments, it really is what it’s all about.

I remember the year we chased Leicester and I think we had Swansea at home probably around this stage of the season. We came back from 1 down with Danny Rose getting the winner. I was in the park lane and it was asif we had just beaten Barcelona.

That was the day I genuinely believed we'd win the league.

It was the week after we went to the Etihad and beat City and then we came from 0-1 down at home to win 2-1 against Swansea. I genuinely thought there was no stopping us and everything was going our way.

Think we then lost to West Ham :(

It's the most beautiful part of being supporter when you're fighting to win something. We are underdogs and until we get the finances and stadium sorted and settled top 4 is still the most important thing but if we have a chance for glory we need to breathe that adrenaline in.

Our groups more mature than it was back then, we need to believe e deserve to be up there and stop the negativity. Time to be proper Spurs everyone, time to show what a supporter is by showing the boys we believe in them

That was the day I genuinely believed we'd win the league.

It was the week after we went to the Etihad and beat City and then we came from 0-1 down at home to win 2-1 against Swansea. I genuinely thought there was no stopping us and everything was going our way.

Think we then lost to West Ham :(

It was a great day and I hope we get a few like that in the coming weeks.

Starting with Sunday

A nice 3 points will do. Hope we score quickly to relieve some pressure off our shoulders then we should build on that. Leicester have a few players who can do damage.

Jansen got a squad number for PL now. When does he get on the team sheet? I can't really see him ever getting called upon but Poch did say he's now in his plans after transfers didn't go through.

I'm not being funny but I'll be truly pissed off if we don't fill the ground for this fixture. Sick and tired of whining season ticket holders backing tickets game after effing game. Where 3rd in the bloody table! Buy a fucking ticket and cheer the boys on, what the hell is wrong with people.
I grew up in a different era, we filled the lane when we were in the bloody 2nd division!
We are on the verge of something here, lets roar the lads on to the end of the season. Do the team proud and play your part!

Well you’re due to be well and truly pissed off looking at ticket sales online.

I would be there. But I won’t.

Problem for me on this is the kick off time is a shit with Wembley.

I can’t make the early Sundays due to boys football and it just doesn’t give me enough time to get there.

(I can make the Lane same scenario :eriksenserious:)

Modern football eh. But being moved for sky sports was not a problem in the second division!! Times change.

Jansen got a squad number for PL now. When does he get on the team sheet? I can't really see him ever getting called upon but Poch did say he's now in his plans after transfers didn't go through.

Needs to get fit. Then wait and see what happens.
Saw him play 2 weeks ago. Wasn’t overly impressed. He’s really not match sharp and will struggle in the Prem right now IMHO.
So unless Poch thinks he’s ready he won’t be near the team yet.

Son, Moura and Llorente all in front of him for a place. And then Kane to come back.

Wonder what expectations are of a player who’s not played a competitive premier league game for so long are though?

Bearing in mind he wasn’t best player on the pitch in an under 23 development match recently.

^This is a trap
PM - Pump me?

itsatrap.jpg

Back
Top Bottom