Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and Lamela.
DopeyChiefGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif
Is that a headless chicken...?
Jesus, what sort of dark web do you get your search engine from? :lamelaaghh:

You'll get that right one of these days, and it will be glorious :freundgoal:

Didn't we have a 7:1 recently? shame I can't remember it already at the moment. Anyway I think he missed that and I have a feeling he is going to keep throwing it up untill he catches the next one or winning the league how about tbat

An 8 day rest is a welcome break for the players.

But just looking ahead a bit, we get another short break in February after the Dortmund game :

Wed. 13 Feb. - Spurs v Dortmund
Sat 23 Feb - Burnley v Spurs (10 day break before)
Wed 27 Feb - Chelsea v Spurs

Should really help the squad deal with any little niggles....and after that its just a question of when we welcome Harry and Dele back.....

Didn't we have a 7:1 recently? shame I can't remember it already at the moment. Anyway I think he missed that and I have a feeling he is going to keep throwing it up untill he catches the next one or winning the league how about tbat

At end of season before last

Who else here can’t stand these inbred fucks???? They are so irrelevant, yet have this unhealthy hatred for Spurs which goes way before the title winning season. Bunch of mouthy pricks the lot of them!!! Hopefully stuff them like we usually do, fuck off Leicester!!!!

Leicester were unlucky not to get anything from the United match. They’ve got pacy players and play at a high tempo. That might actually help us, compared to the parked bus operators we’ve been coming up against, but we will need to be sharp and close down the flanks on defence. Will be a tough match.

Leicester were unlucky not to get anything from the United match. They’ve got pacy players and play at a high tempo. That might actually help us, compared to the parked bus operators we’ve been coming up against, but we will need to be sharp and close down the flanks on defence. Will be a tough match.

Looking at their possession stats, Leicester struggle when they have the majority of possession. Against the top sides they beat/drawn with they’ve had no more than 30% possession. They rely on the counter, which is what we’ll have to be wary of.

Think I heard on the sports report on’t news rat face Vardy is on 99 goals for Leicester? Still be on 99 after he’s plays us then:dierno:

Looking at their possession stats, Leicester struggle when they have the majority of possession. Against the top sides they beat/drawn with they’ve had no more than 30% possession. They rely on the counter, which is what we’ll have to be wary of.
definitely cannot take them lightly. They also enjoy playing us so they'll raise their game for this one.

Thankfully we have 8 days of rest so our squad should be well rested and ready

Although it is incredibly unlikely, a slip up or two by Liverpool in their games between now and Spurs-Leicester would ramp the narrative up to a massive degree.

And you can bet Leicester would love to fuck us over (us being some sort of pseudo-rival to their fans).

Just thinking out loud.

Back
Top Bottom