Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really do think also that Rose is the best full back in the league by a mile.
Oh and the atmosphere was the loudest I have heard for quite some time. Well done chaps. Although outside was a bit boring as Chelsea, quite sensibly, didn't make a song and dance about getting in. You can't have it all though.

Sorry I have to disagree with you there.......
Rose is the best full back in the world!!
:pochohshit:

I'm in that bit somewhere... I wanna say I can see my hat, but I really can't!

Just saw this on YouTube... THE PAXTON seemed to be rocking too!

Ignoring the rather unfortunate pause in the picture that makes that guy look as if he's doing a Nazi salute (maybe the Chelsea fans got relocated to the Paxton too??)

...is that a Capo in the front row of the Paxton??

I guess that's one good thing about the corner of the ground being missing... once the ballot's done, there's that much fan relocation, that it seems every part of the ground now has people in it who are prepared to sing!

Yeah Paxton was rocking. It has been great for all the big games this season, and I'm sure you're right- it's due to the relocation.

that was a proper day/night, love it when Tottenhams like that. Hatred in the air all over the place and the Lane was bouncing. The back of the shelf in 31 was chaos for both goals, as was the rest of the ground I imagine.

Don't wanna put a downer on it but nights like that just make me even more depressed that this is our last season there.

http://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2016-17-matchday-20.29794/page-19

obviously replace woolwich with arsรฉnal in the url... but boy boy start reading from page 19.
Identity crisis in full swing. Some cheering our goals. some baffled as to why they're cheering.

Debating who from us they'd like to have and who has the most punchable face. Giving more platitudes to us and Poch than you'd expect "best left back after Marcelo" one said..... Btw I'm only up to the 2nd Dele goal.

You can see the conflict in their words. glorious.
Madness. Everyone โ€” bar a couple of die-hards โ€” rooting for us and celebrating our goals. I don't even :avbshock:...

I'm in that bit somewhere... I wanna say I can see my hat, but I really can't!

Just saw this on YouTube... THE PAXTON seemed to be rocking too!

Sorry chaps, little late to the party, but to be fair, I should have stayed home last night with a hot water bottle and some aspirin, wasn't feeling too great, and really suffering today. Horrible cough, no voice (lost it somewhere between the first goal and getting to work this morning!)
Loved this footage, as when the Paxton gets going, it's a great place to be. Couldn't pick me out but I'm there somewhere - behind the guy with the big head.
Thought we made them look pretty ordinary. Although Del Boy rightly got the plaudits, it was another great team performance, with everyone doing their job. So proud of them all, I hope and pray we can keep this team together. If we can stay strong and focussed, we can really go places.

++
You are one weird cunt. I'll give you that. From football to politics to the simple things in life in general, you see things consistently uniquely and are pretty much always way off the mark. I don't know if you just enjoy trolling and getting a reaction, but it's fucking tedious.
You guys go overboard. That's all. I made a valid point and I stand by it. Eriksen's playing well.

Back
Top Bottom