Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was being sarcastic. Difficult to express that over the net. He obviously knew what he was saying.
Sarcastic-Face-2.jpg

erm...yuh HUH.... so was I... erm... yeah. DAMMIT!

13218j.jpg

Send it to that twat Baddiel and ask him whos anti semitic, the confused cunt
Fucking amazing innit? Offensive to him for people to sing about being a Yid in a proud, positive way, but I bet the fucking tit won't lambast his own lot for trotting out vile shite like that.
The cunt that posted it needs sorting out by his own fans...but wait- they're all anti Semitic scumbags who probably think he's being fiendishly witty.

From 'the shed' forum
'I'll reckon we'll turn the taps on them and grill them in the Oven.'

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I am sure no bigotry was intended. Vile club for rich hoorays and combat 18 hooligans.

Chelsea fans are proper weird.
Must be very difficult being a Spurs fan though, there's barely a likeable player in their whole squad. A real nasty streak about a few of them, and they're hilariously petulant when it doesn't go their way.

Couldn't be further from the mark this guy. I have never felt this close to the team, never liked a bunch of players more than I do now, never felt the team has been more capable and committed. Funnily enough, when rival fans are worried by our players and are clearly thinking back to us clattering into their players and making them pay for their lack of class, I find that makes me more proud of my team, not less.

Chelsea fans are proper weird.

Couldn't be further from the mark this guy. I have never felt this close to the team, never liked a bunch of players more than I do now, never felt the team has been more capable and committed. Funnily enough, when rival fans are worried by our players and are clearly thinking back to us clattering into their players and making them pay for their lack of class, I find that makes me more proud of my team, not less.
Our players are unlikeable?

Says a man supporting Costa, Fabregas, and John Terry.

KyIU51m.gif

They are truely vile disgusting little football club,the gimps down the it's the football side of it plus who plays for them the fan base is a joke....fan TV says it all! But the chavs it's the club itself,fans,players the whole lot are just disgusting. But last season it just showed how much we, as a club are on our own,which is fine by me fuck the rest....Tottenham Hotspur fc we will do it by ourselves.

I hate these cunts more than anything else on earth - or beyond. We need to go at them with extreme brutality and intensity, on and off the pitch.

They are truely vile disgusting little football club,the gimps down the it's the football side of it plus who plays for them the fan base is a joke....fan TV says it all! But the chavs it's the club itself,fans,players the whole lot are just disgusting. But last season it just showed how much we, as a club are on our own,which is fine by me fuck the rest....Tottenham Hotspur fc we will do it by ourselves.

I hate Woolwich with a passion due to our historic rivalry. I hate the Chavs on so many different levels, their Russian money laundering operation. Their buying up of talent and loaning them out. Their odious money grabbing players. Their frankly racist attitudes. Terry, Costa, Hazard, Willian all a bunch of cunts. Want to see these cunts knocked off their bought perch.

We will win this. We need to stop passing the ball backwards to hugo though, it will be our downfall and cost us big time soon. We pass back to him when it really isnt needed. It puts pressure on us when there is no need to.

We will win this. We need to stop passing the ball backwards to hugo though, it will be our downfall and cost us big time soon. We pass back to him when it really isnt needed. It puts pressure on us when there is no need to.

Not going to lie I get nervous every time I see that, but apparently it's all the range now, that a GK can play with his feet as well..... :pochrolleyes:

I hate Woolwich with a passion due to our historic rivalry. I hate the Chavs on so many different levels, their Russian money laundering operation. Their buying up of talent and loaning them out. Their odious money grabbing players. Their frankly racist attitudes. Terry, Costa, Hazard, Willian all a bunch of cunts. Want to see these cunts knocked off their bought perch.
Couldn't agree more,I can't think of one player who has played for them post Russian money that hasn't been arrogant and up they're own arse. The old guy who was manager for a while seamed ok,think he was there when we beat them in the cup final? I didn't even know a Chelsea fan since then either but lo and behold Chelsea shirts appear everywhere fuckwits

Couldn't agree more,I can't think of one player who has played for them post Russian money that hasn't been arrogant and up they're own arse. The old guy who was manager for a while seamed ok,think he was there when we beat them in the cup final? I didn't even know a Chelsea fan since then either but lo and behold Chelsea shirts appear everywhere fuckwits

I know a fair few chav fans, but none of them ever go to games, or seem to know anything about football.... funny that ain't it....:dembelelol:
Where as when it comes to woolwich, at least the fans I know seem to know about football and go to the library......:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom