Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he played 3-5-2 today as a test to see whether we can play it successfully.

I'd go with it again against Chelsea, with Vertonghen in for Wimmer and Walker in for Trippier. Maybe bring Dembele in for Son, but Son was impressive today. Dembele does add a different dimension the midfield and will occupy one of Alli or Matic.

We'll need to be at our best, and we're in for the right form for it. We owe them a fuck over, so let's be sure it's now.

I think he played 3-5-2 today as a test to see whether we can play it successfully.

I'd go with it again against Chelsea, with Vertonghen in for Wimmer and Walker in for Trippier. Maybe bring Dembele in for Son, but Son was impressive today. Dembele does add a different dimension the midfield and will occupy one of Alli or Matic.

We'll need to be at our best, and we're in for the right form for it. We owe them a fuck over, so let's be sure it's now.

So your saying the below with Alli in behind Kane as opposed to 4231

[formation=352, Lloris, Dier, Toby, Verts, Walker, Dembele, Wanyama, Eriksen, Rose, Kane, Alli][/formation]

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Wanyama, Dembele, Son, Eriksen, Alli, Kane][/formation]

I would be shocked if we didn't revert to our 4-2-3-1 with something like this:

Lloris; Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Dembele, Wanyama; Son, Alli, Eriksen; Kane

Poch has got this.
Job done clinically today, players rested/suspended to come back in, Alli, Rose & Kane all safely back in cotton wool with plenty to spare.

I'm confident that we are going to get a result. I'm going for another 4-1. So want to put that lot back in their box seeing as everyone suddenly thinks they are invincible. Horrible bunch of cunts.

After our last two performances I am feeling less and less nervous and more excited for this match! They aren't as good as their record portrays. They have weaknesses. I just think it is hilarious that last season every team was rooting for that lot to beat us and now everybody wants us to win. Fickle cunts.

Minus Hazard's resurgent creativity & Costa scoring for fun, they really are bang average. Conte has used the tried & tested Italian way & it's been working nicely so far for them. Nullify Hazard & Costa, & we will win comfortably.
We dominated them for 45 minutes at their place last time, & for even longer the time before. It took a load of underhand tactics in May, & a worldie last time out to drag them back into games they were looking like losing comprehensively. I think we are going to thump them.

Has there been a match like this where pretty much every fan of the other teams will be wanting us to win?
Woolwich perhaps preferring a draw, but the rest will be wanting Chelsea's run to end....
Well they're fickle cunts if they do... 'cos it was the polar opposite when we played them 8 months ago at the arse end of LAST SEASON...

that night, if I remember rightly, the entire CUNTRY was an honorary Chelsea fan albeit on behalf of Leicester!

Fuck 'em all... I don't care if the rest of the Country' fams wants us to win... I HATE the rest of the Country!

I want SPURS fans to want Spurs to win... and it's nobody else's business!

I'm confident that we are going to get a result. I'm going for another 4-1. So want to put that lot back in their box seeing as everyone suddenly thinks they are invincible. Horrible bunch of cunts.
Would be incredible to smash the twats.

The 5-3 a couple of years ago didn't stop them winning the league, but it did knock their swagger and they reverted to boring/defensive football for the rest of the season (with Mourinho getting sacked before Christmas).

Time to make them bleed again.

9QJjGk.gif

Well they're fickle cunts if they do... 'cos it was the polar opposite when we played them 8 months ago at the arse end of LAST SEASON...

that night, if I remember rightly, the entire CUNTRY was an honorary Chelsea fan albeit on behalf of Leicester!

Fuck 'em all... I don't care if the rest of the Country' fams wants us to win... I HATE the rest of the Country!

I want SPURS fans to want Spurs to win... and it's nobody else's business!
Too true. But let's hope they get behind us on Wednesday only to regret it towards the tail end of the season.
:allitongue:

we were much weaker when we last played them with loads of key players out or off form. Plus we were away from home and deserved more out of the game than we got after dominating them for the first half. It's true that Chelsea really haven'y been all that on their run, we will be the toughest game they have played by a mile.

Would love nothing more than to beat these chav arrogant pricks and end their little tin pot winning streak the fucking wankers. Look on the shed end forum and you can see why everyone hates those cunts!!! Feeling very confident we are going to put them back in their place and bring them back down to earth. The lane will be rocking and we are on fire. 3-1 Spurs!!! Hopefully with Alderweireld studding fabregas in the bolloks at some point in the game.

From 'the shed' forum
'I'll reckon we'll turn the taps on them and grill them in the Oven.'

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I am sure no bigotry was intended. Vile club for rich hoorays and combat 18 hooligans.

From 'the shed' forum

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I am sure no bigotry was intended. Vile club for rich hoorays and combat 18 hooligans.

I'm sure there fucking was!

'I'll reckon we'll >>turn the taps on them and grill them in the Oven.' <<

Fucking Chav Nazi Cunts!

A thorough thumping, and nothing less!

I'm sure there fucking was!

'I'll reckon we'll >>turn the taps on them and grill them in the Oven.' <<

Fucking Chav Nazi Cunts!

A thorough thumping, and nothing less!
I was being sarcastic. Difficult to express that over the net. He obviously knew what he was saying.

Back
Top Bottom