Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky
YpIUPqI.jpg

Whiteman, Verts, Winks, Sissoko, Ndombele, Eriksen, Moura

This will be a tough game. Burnley just lost 4-1, so they’ll go all out to avoid defeat here. Expect time wasting, 11 men sitting deep and a very physical battle.

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Dier
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Son - Dele
Kane

Whiteman, Foyth, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Sessengon, Eriksen​

Need a big response on Saturday and a full 90 minute performance. Think we need an early goal and get the fans behind the team and hopefully get a convincing win at last.
On the plus side it’s not my week to drive so a few beers before the game should make for easier viewing anyway!

Hopefully we will see Ndombele to keep the ball ticking over in the middle and I would bring in Lo Celso for Lucas. Think he’s been pretty ineffective when he’s started

Both teams will get goals (I can already see those Burnley set-pieces and our shaky defence...) and I just hope we can come out on top. And to think it was supposed to be boring, boring 1-0 Jose :mourcheeks:

This will be a tough game. Burnley just lost 4-1, so they’ll go all out to avoid defeat here. Expect time wasting, 11 men sitting deep and a very physical battle.

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Dier
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Son - Dele
Kane

Whiteman, Foyth, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Sessengon, Eriksen​

I would like to see this team.
Surely, Ndombele and Giovanni deserve a start now.

Back
Top Bottom