Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got about 45 seconds in this before thinking "You know what, you're a pus covered bellend, I'm not going to listen to your cuntery"

Maybe you can do better...

Pep Guardiola rejects Mauricio Pochettino's accusations of 'disrespect'
So he admits he made a mistake, but no apology for it. He tries to mitigate his comments by saying he talked how he praised us last year, WHEN THEY WERE SHIT. Odd that the guy who is now sat at the top of the league now makes no such praise towards Tottenham.

I say go strong whenever we can, and whoever we face...

Dele CAN'T play on Tuesday, so is an obvious choice for tomorrow (especially as he would be in most people's 1st XI.

Wanyama & Dembele are out... so any two from Dier/Winks and Sissoko should start tomorrow.
Jan/Toby pick themselves... it'll be interesting to see if Poch sticks with Sanchez in the back three... or gives Foyth a go...

Erikssen/Son is up for debate...

Lloris & Kane pick themselves...

Other than that, Rose ain't fit, so Davies has a busy week ahead...

I expect Trippier & Aurier to start a game each.

S'easy this Management lark innit?
:pocheyes:

Got to be Winks surely

Looking forward to it today, wife's taking for a birthday treat. Hope to fuck we win, been 3 times to the shit hole that is Wembley and haven't seen us win. Come on you SPURS, proper football is back!!
I’ve never seen us lose at Wembley. Only been 4 times though...confident I’m keeping my unbeaten record today & see us win our first league game of many this season
:coys:

Who else is hoping Rose or Lamela make the bench?
Would love to see in particular Lamela out there; its been far too long.

No. Training with the first team for a week doesn't mean he's ready for a match.

Think how long a pre-season is and how many games are played. He's missed all that. At least 3 weeks intensive first team training and he should be getting a bit sharper.

Really is no point risking him after so long out IMO we have other options right now.

Calls Pep's one man team comment "sad" and "disrespectful" while maintaining they didn't affect him personally. About as strong as I've heard it get from Poch. I wonder what he's saying behind closed doors though. Wouldn't be surprised if those remarks get pinned to the dressing room door before the City game.
I'm delighted he made those comments, they won't help his own side one bit but will help fire up our lads before we play them. We've had an excellent record against City (both head to head and in terms of league finishes) since they got oil rich considering how much they've spent compared to us.

Just stopped off at Beaconsfield servs for a piss, and there was a couple of Bournemouth fans walking behind me. I’m Wearing last seasons away kit, and the woman said “That’s one of the best kits I’ve seen in the football league....”

:townhmm:

Like this a lot. Gutted for Davies, but Vertonghen is such an attacking defender it could be god. Hopefully Sanchez can adapt to it. Dier can always drop in as well.

Back
Top Bottom