Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What if the player you decide to use, gets injured and then misses Madrid?

I think it makes sense to play Alli considering he's banned for Madrid. He's available, he's fit, he should play.
What if any of our players get injured? Do we play an entirely different 11?

I say go strong whenever we can, and whoever we face...

Dele CAN'T play on Tuesday, so is an obvious choice for tomorrow (especially as he would be in most people's 1st XI.

Wanyama & Dembele are out... so any two from Dier/Winks and Sissoko should start tomorrow.
Jan/Toby pick themselves... it'll be interesting to see if Poch sticks with Sanchez in the back three... or gives Foyth a go...

Erikssen/Son is up for debate...

Lloris & Kane pick themselves...

Other than that, Rose ain't fit, so Davies has a busy week ahead...

I expect Trippier & Aurier to start a game each.

S'easy this Management lark innit?
:pocheyes:

I say go strong whenever we can, and whoever we face...

Dele CAN'T play on Tuesday, so is an obvious choice for tomorrow (especially as he would be in most people's 1st XI.

Wanyama & Dembele are out... so any two from Dier/Winks and Sissoko should start tomorrow.
Jan/Toby pick themselves... it'll be interesting to see if Poch sticks with Sanchez in the back three... or gives Foyth a go...

Erikssen/Son is up for debate...

Lloris & Kane pick themselves...

Other than that, Rose ain't fit, so Davies has a busy week ahead...

I expect Trippier & Aurier to start a game each.

S'easy this Management lark innit?
:pocheyes:
Basically our best 11 for Tues and blag Saturday . Real must have the same predicament as us. We are a decent side away ain't we?

It just seems a pointless exercise resting a player who doesn't need to be rested, that's all.
And if we play Dele and he scores a couple in a win and we put in a good performance against Madrid, with his replacement, nobody will be happier than me.

Calls Pep's one man team comment "sad" and "disrespectful" while maintaining they didn't affect him personally. About as strong as I've heard it get from Poch. I wonder what he's saying behind closed doors though. Wouldn't be surprised if those remarks get pinned to the dressing room door before the City game.
Harry Kane's twitter message definitely aimed at Guardiola:

"Great to win the player of the month award but couldn't do it without the rest of the boys. Hoping for more of the same in October."

:kaneshh:

Looking forward to it today, wife's taking for a birthday treat. Hope to fuck we win, been 3 times to the shit hole that is Wembley and haven't seen us win. Come on you SPURS, proper football is back!!

Calls Pep's one man team comment "sad" and "disrespectful" while maintaining they didn't affect him personally. About as strong as I've heard it get from Poch. I wonder what he's saying behind closed doors though. Wouldn't be surprised if those remarks get pinned to the dressing room door before the City game.

Harry Kane's twitter message definitely aimed at Guardiola:

"Great to win the player of the month award but couldn't do it without the rest of the boys. Hoping for more of the same in October."

:kaneshh:
Was just thinking the same!

I know, to prove a point... Poch should name JUST Harry Kane today, in a revolutionary 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 formation... see how that goes?
Might be a bit narrow, and Harry will LITERALLY have to cover every blade of grass to fulfil his role in every position... but, y'know, we're a one man team after all... he can handle it!

Shame Pep wasn't around to comment when we had Bale and Klinsmann at their peak... he would've had a field day!!!

When's the best time to start getting to Wembley? Wouldn't mind catching the Liverpool/Utd game beforehand.

I got about 45 seconds in this before thinking "You know what, you're a pus covered bellend, I'm not going to listen to your cuntery"

Maybe you can do better...

Pep Guardiola rejects Mauricio Pochettino's accusations of 'disrespect'

He reminds me of a spoilt child , nothing is ever his fault & his attempt of turning around his idiotic comments to make others look at fault is painfully translucent.

You’re not a very bright man Pep but you have an ego of a deluded narcissist

Back
Top Bottom