Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do not think it works when both Son and Dele start. Whilst I am sure someone will quote a game where we did well it is just a feeling. Seems a good idea to have an extra attack minded player when playing defensive teams but as the first half showed we still found it difficult to break them down. I am talking about when Dele plays up front and not when he plays deeper.

Does makes me wonder, Everton bought quite wisely as people are saying early before the season. They bought players with PL pedigree, Pickford, Keane, Siggy, Rooney, etc. Now they play like that.
Guess it dont always work having PL experience.
I also wonder where the windows biggest detractors Scott and John Thomas have got to?

Oh yeah we're doing alright, no need to post

Do they sit near to you?

Just asking like?
They were fans coming passing and sitting around 502. People leaving on the 75th min from everywhere.
One guy row behind me left 5 mins before half time and came on the 50th min missed the goal and heard him saying he had 2 pints.

Seems we now have our very own selfie stick DT clone. :llorishuh:

Fuck's sake, I wondered what kind of prat would get an 'Oozing Sauce' shirt when I strolled past him at the Dortmund game.

Then, after the match, I walked past Craig Mitch too. Do I have some kind of accidental talent for finding these arseholes on a matchday?

:kanehand:

Watching the video, I'm genuinely confused as to how he gets through the crowd acting like that without some absolute hero drunk swinging for him.

Fuck's sake, I wondered what kind of prat would get an 'Oozing Sauce' shirt when I strolled past him at the Dortmund game.

Then, after the match, I walked past Craig Mitch too. Do I have some kind of accidental talent for finding these arseholes on a matchday?

:kanehand:

Watching the video, I'm genuinely confused as to how he gets through the crowd acting like that without some absolute hero drunk swinging for him.
Please ask him to kindly desist from that activity. Blud

Do not think it works when both Son and Dele start. Whilst I am sure someone will quote a game where we did well it is just a feeling. Seems a good idea to have an extra attack minded player when playing defensive teams but as the first half showed we still found it difficult to break them down. I am talking about when Dele plays up front and not when he plays deeper.
Dele's suspended. Dele/Sonny have a good understanding.

Sonny and Dele played well together... most of last season? As others have commented, and again, just like last season, home games can be frustrating sometimes when teams come for the draw.

:pochrolleyes:

Men.
DMUdSeYW0AAjTZY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom