Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IN (Paxton Upper).

-------------------------------Lloris----------------------------------
----------Dier-----------Alderweireld--------Vertonghen-----------
---Walker---------Wanyama------Dembele------Davies---------
------------------------Eriksen-------Alli----------------------------
-------------------------------Kane--------------------------------

Shame i've had to leave Sonny out of the starting line-up, but sure he'll come on and score.

3-0 win.

FUCK OFF WILSHERE - FUCK OFF WILSHERE - FUCK OFF WILSHERE.

Impossible to drop son for this one, he has to start in my eyes, looked so sharp today, think he thrives in that posistion, and also would like to see dier and dembele in midfield again....it's no coincidence dier has scored 2 goals in his last 3.......
Saying that hard to drop trippier as well after his performance today! :pochfacepalm:

I'll be sitting with the prawn sandwich eaters, first time actually sitting in the west stand. Block 15.

Dier looks terrific again in the DM role, and I think that the problem with not knowing what our best XI is at the moment is definitely a good thing. Son, Walker, & Wanyama might not even start at the moment. I think that we should probably lineup the way TottenhamAberdeen TottenhamAberdeen suggests though.

Same formation again but Kane in for Vinny

Dier in midfield is like a new signing.....can rest Wanyama or Dembele for the Chelsea game too, and it allows Son to play in a front four.

I think Poch may stick with the 4-2-3-1 for another game, with a couple changes.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Vert, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane][/formation]

I think Poch may stick with the 4-2-3-1 for another game, with a couple changes.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Vert, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane][/formation]

Again don't think we should drop dier, he has been unreal in midfield last few games.....
Save wanyama for the chavs........

No way will Son be dropped. He's made himself a starter now. I expect the same as today with Kane replacing Janssen. Tripps should keep his place with Walker coming back in against Chelsea.

I don't think Kane should start yet. Let Kane come off the bench if we struggle. (I want to him back starting for the FA Cup)
Janssen should start along with Son on the left or AM.
These 2 have been linking too well the past few games to not start them.

Wow, it's good to see that we have so many good players and that putting them some of them on the bench seems like a travesty. COYS!!!! we the **** now

Same formation again but Kane in for Vinny

Dier in midfield is like a new signing.....can rest Wanyama or Dembele for the Chelsea game too, and it allows Son to play in a front four.
Dier is such a quality midfielder, but Big Vic has been one of our best this season. We're spoiled for choice.

Chelski think they've won the league already. The manner in which Conte celebrated their third goal today suggests the feeling there is that it's all over. I think we stand a good chance if we just keep going in our current form.

I'll be in Prague , but it'll be on in every single bar.

Back to a three at the back if Wanyama is fit. Kane straight back in to lead the line ... dilemma though as Eriksen and Dele have to start... meaning no Som hmmm

Last edited:
Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier - Dembele
Eriksen - Alli - Son
Kane
3-0
Kane x2
Eriksen

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier - Dembele
Eriksen - Alli - Son
Kane

Team picks itself really. If Wanyama is fit then as brilliant as he is, Dier has been fantastic back in midfield and chipped in with goals too, so I can't see how dropping him is an option at the moment. Bring Wanyama on for Dembele once we're in control.

I like Bournemouth but they are far too open to survive against a team like us, I think this will be another high score line, though I could see the scoring a consolation goal. Kane will want to make up those 2 goals he is behind Lukaku at the moment and he looked ready from the off in his cameo yesterday. Unreal player. How lucky are we?!

It's another important game because against Utd I could see Chelsea dropping points. I don't think Utd have enough to beat them but I wouldn't be at all surprised by a draw. The gap would then be 5 points and although you would even then still have to fancy Chelsea to do the job with six games left it would keep things interesting.

Back
Top Bottom