Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

with 68 goals we also broke our record goals per season in the PL (with 6 matches left to play), are 1 point from our PL pts. record (and 6 from all time 3pts-for-win record from 1985), we equaled our record number of wins per season in the PL with 21, and fucking hell I am too tired to write all the new records down.

Last edited:
Alright steady on lads lol.

Not saying your totally going to flop and lose your games just saying it's tricky fixtures as the majority are London derbies.

Wasn't cross referencing you to A rsenal and they're fixtures were not fighting for the league and more then likely won't finish top 4.

Surely you must think it's a hard little run of 5 games.?

i actually get more nervous playing sides outside the top 4
so no, but wish we could play chelsea again in the league

Completely fked up with my accumulater just now had

Sunderland/West Ham - draw
Real Madrid
Man City to beat Southampton (both to score)
Benfica to win

I cashed out 85 min and Sunderland equalise

Gutted

If that's not a reason to want wenger out , I don't know what is.

hull fucked up my accy

Another football masterclass from the best team in the league..
Teams just can't live with us.

All this fuss about us laughing at Wilshere when he got injured..
Have a word, what were we going to do, clap him off?? Classless my arse.
I stood up and laughed my fucking head off, apart from the football, highlight of the day.
I just wish the detestable little Shitbag broke his neck.
What goes around comes around ya gobby little Cunt.

I don't think i've ever cheered on Man Utd the way I will be tomorrow..

It's a long shot but while there is a chance i'm going to dream.

Some people just don't get football do they. What a cunt tweet from someone who hasn't got a clue. Hope you will all join in to take this dick down, he's getting some wonderful stick and not just from fans but jorno's too......

The wee cockwomble decided to include us in the goons cup final celebrations which there was no need for! Their day end off,nowt to do we us,he made it quite clear what he thinks of us and we let him know what we think of him!

Back
Top Bottom