Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund, Champions League - Last 16 - First Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm, I did not find an injury update - I know that Kane and Davies are out.
But what about Alli and Dier? There were some rumors that Alli could make it (to the bench) and I am not rly sure how serious was Dier's issue in the last game?

We'll be interesting to see what threat Dortmund offer in attack if Reus is absent as expected

The momentum is certainly with us after four league wins on the bounce, hopefully it's not just a slender one goal lead to take into the second leg (like Chelsea CC) - might be asking a lot but if we can win 2-0 then we'd really be in the box seat to progress to the 1/4 finals.

Well he can't play two games in a week so I imagine after playing against Leicester, he won't be involved tomorrow.

Vertonghen, KWP or Aurier at left back. Anyone's guess.
He took a knock in the last 2 mins or so against Leicester, didn't come off as we had made all our subs, presume it's to do with this.

Ahh fuck, we need rose, and if Kane was really going to be ready for burnley I would hope he was atleast doing some light ball work by now :eriksenserious:
It's a (small) shame, but then again I'd rather Kane was fully fit and raring to go instead of being rushed into this one.

Even if he gets a surprise spot on the bench and subbed on later in the game, I'll be wincing every time a player comes near him.

Is Wembley at full capacity for this?
I picked up a couple tickets last night - and there were loads available in the upper tiers.

Going with my old man who raised the valid point of it being a shame he can't bring the dog. Could be onto something there - 2000 dogs in the new South Stand could be our thing. Wannabes wave flags and bang drums, Spurs have the world's biggest dog pound. Turds might be a problem tho

Wouldn't be so bad if Jan played left back, he did fine recently for us. Love his crossing too.
Toby and Sanchez in the middle and Aurier on the right.

Back
Top Bottom