Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munich (01-10-19) (20:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best team tonight as Bayen are best team in this group. However the best team is one with a few fresh faces as playing with 10 men Saturday would have been tough. I would play Aurier as he seems better in Europe and cannot play Saturday. Not sure Ndombele fit enough for tonight as a starter.
Lloris, Aurier, Toby, Jan, Davies, Winks, Dier, Eriksen, Moura, Kane, Lamela.

Lol.. best team.. but not include Son. Don't think so. Although Poch may rest 1 or 2 players max.. but Son was brought of eaely so think Son will start.

Lucas as well hopefully..

I want him to start, if, and only if, he's prepared to give us his best. If he shows signs of lethargy and a lack of interest, we'll be playing with 10 1/2 men. Anyway, it's out of our hands. Whoever plays, let's at least get a draw and possibly a win. Keep the ball away from Hugo's feet for a start!

I would think CL would be the type of game where Eriksen would want to perform well to showcase his talent to the big Spanish clubs he yearns for

I'm not expecting much tonight. Bayern are usually in the semis or QFs as a minimum, they have ridiculous pedigree and and squad full of experienced winners. We're in poor form and can't keep a clean sheet. I'd genuinely be surprised if we didn't get a bit of a shoeing.
Folks comparing this to the Dortmund (maybe just because they're German too, doss cunts) game are way off.

I'm not expecting much tonight. Bayern are usually in the semis or QFs as a minimum, they have ridiculous pedigree and and squad full of experienced winners. We're in poor form and can't keep a clean sheet. I'd genuinely be surprised if we didn't get a bit of a shoeing.
Folks comparing this to the Dortmund (maybe just because they're German too, doss cunts) game are way off.

FFS.

Should change your username to El Wimpo!

Getting that big game buzz and butterflies starting about now, just hope that tonight isn’t a big let down.
Bayern are a good side but it’s almost impossible to predict which Spurs will turn up tonight.

Bayern are beatable, we will need to play a lot better than we have so far but under the lights in a huge european game can we do it?
Fucking right we can

Just seen the all white kit on the front of the programme, WHL2 was built for nights like tonight, wish I was there, tv/radio will have to do.

On 1 Oct 2007 it was Spurs 4 Aston Villa 4 in the 125 years anniversary match, Spurs lead, then were way behind, only to come back for the draw. So even if things look difficult at times tonight, just never give up.

... now I don t want to jinx it, but earlier on I had the feeling of who's gonna score tonight : they are all three on the programme's cover

COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom