Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munich (01-10-19) (20:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you know Liam Brady, the Woolwich , mug was the secret love child of her and Ian Brady.Or so someone down the pub told me...
That's one way to keep it a secret...
Give him the same surname!!

Talking of people's kids...
Just HOW many of our ex-players /managements kids are currently at the club?

I know of Maxi Tianio (Teemu's son)
Poch Jnr. obviously, and also Brian Statham's son is on the books too isn't he...?
Any others?

Testing journey up from Liverpool Street.
Had the misfortune to be sat by a foursome of suits one boss man of which appeared to be treating the others to the game.
Busy with all the "funnies" about the area and discussing what bets to place against Spurs.
But hey they're "right at the front".
Yay atmosphere.

Yeah, but I prefer Ferrybridge. Especially those magnificent chimney stacks so thoughtfully placed on the A1 for the visual delight of passing motorists.

Or the Angels of the North

I stayed at the Travelodge at Ferrybridge services once

I was never allowed to book accommodation again!

This bad boy, gave me a two week boner (morning and night, in my later 40's this was quit an experience), from quiet sitting, meditating and sun rebounding (placing in the sun, against the root chakra).

PassionStimulator.jpg

Passion.

All our passion tonight.
Looks like a multi coloured boob!!!

Testing journey up from Liverpool Street.
Had the misfortune to be sat by a foursome of suits one boss man of which appeared to be treating the others to the game.
Busy with all the "funnies" about the area and discussing what bets to place against Spurs.
But hey they're "right at the front".
Yay atmosphere.
You should have told them to f**k off.

Or the Angels of the North

I stayed at the Travelodge at Ferrybridge services once

I was never allowed to book accommodation again!
Not surprised. Can't be too healthy there. Some years ago I went to see a game at Sheffield. Now that town really stinks. And I mean smells. Good curries though. Should send May and Johnson up there to show them just how much we need our Asian friends.

Looks like a multi coloured boob!!!

They both give me the horn! so maybe it is my freudian desire to latch back on :)

Actually it's a Reichian (who was a prodigy of Freud early in his career) based qi generator/accumulator made with Ruby, Apatite, Tourmaline and multiple grades of gold leaf.

Back in the days of posting on Glory-Glory I had about a 20 win 3 defeat record with my old ones (posting them in match threads).

Back
Top Bottom