Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yes it was , there favourite thing to do was smash the Northerners coming out of Euston
Perfectly placed area really, wasn't it?
The ex landlord of the Springfield pub in Bounds Green where i live use to have a boozer in the area.His daughter use to always accuse my mate of being an attempted murderer(jokingly) because her mum was carrying her when Spurs had a "discussion" with a load of Mancs in the pub in the 80s,and her Mum was upstairs.

Still going strong in a few pubs round the lane on matchday with a little bit of welcoming physical interference for our foes of yesteryear on the rare occassion they accept the invite.. (west ham excluded as they readily oblige ).😄😄
But being the upright citizens we have on here,i doubt anyone gets involved.It would get in the way of Church functions and charity fund raising...

Back
Top Bottom