Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've watched a fair bit of non league over at Dartford, there's lots of people that used to go to top flight football now getting their footy fix in non league.
I've watched Dartford play at the 'Dripping Pan' and it's one of the nicest grounds I've been too! What a setting! And a pint of Harvey's best whilst standing on the terrace, bliss.😀

Does anyone get their fix of old school football somewhere else? Heard a few people go Enfield and orient for example.
Tottenham take up too much of my time as it is, so I'm not going to use any spare time watching another team. TBH, I don't really watch many other teams even live on telly. Tottenham are the only team I have any interest in.

Heh heh. Used to live opposite New Southgate station many years ago.

England full internationals past or present...whose surnames are places in London.

ST. PAUL's Gascoigne
Steve BRUCE GROVE
Kevin BOND STREET (did he ever get a Cap?)
David WHITE CITY
Robert GREEN PARK
Danny MILLs HILL
Jamie REDBRIDGEknapp
Jack CHARLTON

Reece OXFORD CIRCUS (one day!)

How's that for now....?
You compiling a Pub Quiz tonight or summit??

Back
Top Bottom