Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would say it was 76/77 lost 3-1 I was in the west stand enclosure with the half time entertainment(london Irish girl pipers) it looked like man u had the part next to the cage.
This game and my first was the most trouble I've seen at Spurs inside the ground.

My old man went to this game as well. He described it as the worst violence he's seen

They decided to call the Holloway Road the death walk as if it was a no go zone and a walk to be feared.. I’ve been more scared doing my Christmas shopping on a Monday morning.
It resembled a boy band audition on the X factor.
Most embarrassing fan base in the country and that is a fact..

Heres some Turkish football fans, shitting it as they sheepishly do the Death-Walk to the Shit-Hole

maxresdefault.jpg

:harrysmile:

Here you see them "tapping a bus". DEADLY

12275324285_0da9a6bdfb_b.jpg

Here come Palace. Clearly bricking it en route down the Holloway Road

indiebeer-London.jpg

Tasty beers are served in here!

Millwall%2B%25285%2529.JPG

Look how intimading the surrounding areas.........oh....sorry thats the old Den

5184.jpg

Here are a few of the 4 MILLION cologne fans that took over the Stadium, but pussied out of the walk there. All took cabs

ByjsOeWIAAAUbcw.jpg

Heres a mob of Spurs at the swamp. See how shaken they are from the walk there?
The gooners all looking the other way says to me they well want some
:wansum:

Hey guys, still a proper greenhorn on here, but absolutely loving it!! Sorry for dropping this here, but I don't know if I can or how I do, start a thread, but a guy at work today proudly announced 'if you cut me here (gestured cutting motion down his arm) I bleed..(insert company name) he was so proud of himself, but once out of earshot everyone called him a cunt. Got me thinking of a thread maybe titled initiation, like the tribal coming of age stuff, but to show your commitment and lifelong support of Tottenham, how far would you go to show your love? Tattoo on face, miss family members wedding/funeral, name your child white Hart lane? I'd love to hear what people would say, then perhaps we could settle on one and when the junior spurs members turn 16 it's off to cut the head off that stupid statue at the library then play football with it in Tottenham high road!... just for example

Nice one to start with!
I was just a nipper but an incredible game, promotion gained and a real life riot and the famous fence falling down. i lived locally and had been spurs growing up reading the 5 star reviews in the daily express...i actually did a walk up and stood in the saints end. hahahaha. pre match i'd stood in milton road watching all these london hoolies arrive and i'll never forget seeing a fairly large block of black fellas arrive all together. little did i know i'd be sat next to "Sammy" many years later for the best part of the last 15 years in the south upper. he's got all the stories!

I was just a nipper but an incredible game, promotion gained and a real life riot and the famous fence falling down. i lived locally and had been spurs growing up reading the 5 star reviews in the daily express...i actually did a walk up and stood in the saints end. hahahaha. pre match i'd stood in milton road watching all these london hoolies arrive and i'll never forget seeing a fairly large block of black fellas arrive all together. little did i know i'd be sat next to "Sammy" many years later for the best part of the last 15 years in the south upper. he's got all the stories!

I was at the game. I had just turned 18 I think. Mad day. Great fun.
I still bump into SS at matches on occasion.

As much of a Spurs legend as a lot of the players.

I was at the game. I had just turned 18 I think. Mad day. Great fun.
I still bump into SS at matches on occasion.

As much of a Spurs legend as a lot of the players.
He was in Madrid last year but didn't see him in Barca. I'm sure he was there. Still as devoted. A top man in every sense. You'd never know really, now he's an actual pensioner! But still game!

Sean, respect your opinion mate but I know some Millwall blokes (whackers) and they absolutely hate chelsea. In fact they even hate some of their own (walworth road and all that) and would never side with anyone at all. Not saying it didn't happen but chelsea have written so many books to try and justify their underserved reputation. That squeaky voiced Marriner speaks of being locked out of WHL on the day we smacked them all over the place in 1975. He would have been 7 years old.

Sean, respect your opinion mate but I know some Millwall blokes (whackers) and they absolutely hate chelsea. In fact they even hate some of their own (walworth road and all that) and would never side with anyone at all. Not saying it didn't happen but chelsea have written so many books to try and justify their underserved reputation. That squeaky voiced Marriner speaks of being locked out of WHL on the day we smacked them all over the place in 1975. He would have been 7 years old.
Just going by what i have been told,mate.Depends on who you speak to i suppose(don't doubt what you are saying at all).A load of Chelsea have a meet up (drink ) with Millwall every year(the ones i know),but don't doubt it s different for others.A Chelsea bod ,CD had a boozer in Acton 15 years back(we use to go to gigs there) and i know from there that Chelsea yoof definitely socialized with a fair few Millwall.
You're being generous mate. Mariner is younger than me, and i was 7 in 1975........ He was about 5 or 6.

Just going by what i have been told,mate.Depends on who you speak to i suppose(don't doubt what you are saying at all).A load of Chelsea have a meet up (drink ) with a Millwall every year(the ones i know),but don't doubt it s different for others.A Chelsea bod ,CD had a boozer in Acton 15 years back(we use to go to gigs there) and i know from there that Chelsea yoof definitely socialized with a fair few Millwall.
You're being generous mate. Mariner is younger than me, and i was 7 in 1975........ He was about 5 or 6.
Fair play Sean. Talking of pubs and gigs, was the Lady Owen on your radar (i know i am older than you!)

Back
Top Bottom