Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

46936970_2288052274546567_7333042718114840576_n.jpg

I am at the very back between the A & the M of 'Southampton'. Sorry for the rotation issue!
Is that a Levi jacket you are wearing?

Probably mate. We were pretty poor so it could have been anything but probably one of my brothers hand me downs.
Style doesnt age.
And that hand me down probably goes for at least a ton in Camden Town these days.

All this talk of this book has me reminiscing old 70s tunes
I currently have "what would you say" - Hurricane Smith, going round in me nut :)

Style doesnt age.
And that hand me down probably goes for at least a ton in Camden Town these days.

All this talk of this book has me reminiscing old 70s tunes
I currently have "what would you say" - Hurricane Smith, going round in me nut :)

You could tell i had no money by the way i dressed and the money i did get i spent going home & away to Spurs. ALWAYS had a pair of Docs though! First pair of 8 hole Cherries in 1974. My new ones are only 7 years old...limited edition pebble leather 8 hole Cherries of which only 1460 pairs were made for the DM 50th anniversary in 2011. Seen the black ones on Ebay for £300+ never seen the red ones on there though.

You could tell i had no money by the way i dressed and the money i did get i spent going home & away to Spurs. ALWAYS had a pair of Docs though! First pair of 8 hole Cherries in 1974. My new ones are only 7 years old...limited edition pebble leather 8 hole Cherries of which only 1460 pairs were made for the DM 50th anniversary in 2011. Seen the black ones on Ebay for £300+ never seen the red ones on there though.
I still got two pairs of old ones.10 hole cherry red bought in 85,and 8 hole cherry red bought in 1990. Have a pair of slip on dealer type ones as well, bought in January for the winter.The first two pairs get an airing on special occasions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom