Top 5 Spurs ever?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

rightsaidfrank with another link to the Football Whispers website he's clearly been tasked with link-building for. That's 7 out of 8 posts. Impressive.

Last edited:
Stupid story. You can't condense a decade into 5 best individual players, let alone 134 years. It's just an annoying debate. Tabloid Talksport bollocks. If you're going to create something new, at least make it original. What next, top 3 players of all time?

Stupid story. You can't condense a decade into 5 best individual players, let alone 134 years. It's just an annoying debate. Tabloid Talksport bollocks. If you're going to create something new, at least make it original. What next, top 3 players of all time?
I would have thought a keeper, 2 defenders, 2 MF and 1 striker would be the right balance.
My criteria is would they get a game today if they were back at their youthful best.

Jennings
King
Mabbut
Hoddle
Mckay
Greaves

I couldn't bring myself to name judas.

Back
Top Bottom