Top 4 2019/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Billy Bob mate

Supporter
Morning!

I'm bored reading the transfer thread but it did get me wondering :

How do you think the top 4 will shake up next season?

I realise transfers and breaking news could change things but chuck your current thoughts down now and, if something happens to change your mind, then post an amended 4! Tidy!

I think currently mine is

1. Man City
2. Tottenham
3. Dippers
4. Everton*

I want to put us top but we haven't signed anyone...yet :)

The 4th spot is really difficult to call at the moment. I picked Everton cos I don't think Woolwich can get there, Chavs have no manager, Man Utd will change half their squad so at least Everton have some consistency. Will come back to that when we have more information.

Top 3 is pretty much nailed on though.

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Tottenham
4. Chelsea

5. Wolves
6. Woolwich

If/when we make some signings I may change my opinion based on who we potentially purchase.

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Tottenham
4. Chelsea

5. Wolves
6. Woolwich

If/when we make some signings I may change my opinion based on who we potentially purchase.
I agree with this. Got a feeling Chelsea will do ok if they appoint somebody willing to make the most of the amazing young players that their predecessors have been reluctant to play. If they make the wrong appointment then I can see them and Wolves or Woolwich swapping places

City
Spurs
Dippers
Chelsea
Wolves
Leicester

Think utd and goons are in a dire situation with their squads. If Leicester keep there players they might just gate crash the top 6 with wolves. Liverpool wont get 97 points any time soon.

Man City
Liverpool
Tottenham
Man U
Woolwich
Chelsea
Leicester
Everton
Wolves
West Ham

Got a funny feeling Wolves will struggle mixing Europa League football with the Prem next season. Teams like Newcastle & Aston Villa to be dark horses for the handicap bet based on how many points the bookies give them to start off with.

Man City
Liverpool
Tottenham
Man U
Woolwich
Chelsea
Leicester
Everton
Wolves
West Ham

Got a funny feeling Wolves will struggle mixing Europa League football with the Prem next season. Teams like Newcastle & Aston Villa to be dark horses for the handicap bet based on how many points the bookies give them to start off with.

Depends on our window, don’t think 2nd is out of our reach if we have a big one but that means keeping Eriksen and Toby and getting the likes of Ndombele, Lo Celso and another right back at least.

Morning!

I'm bored reading the transfer thread but it did get me wondering :

How do you think the top 4 will shake up next season?

I realise transfers and breaking news could change things but chuck your current thoughts down now and, if something happens to change your mind, then post an amended 4! Tidy!

I think currently mine is

1. Man City
2. Tottenham
3. Dippers
4. Everton*

I want to put us top but we haven't signed anyone...yet :)

The 4th spot is really difficult to call at the moment. I picked Everton cos I don't think Woolwich can get there, Chavs have no manager, Man Utd will change half their squad so at least Everton have some consistency. Will come back to that when we have more information.

Top 3 is pretty much nailed on though.

I'll see you in late April then. :llorishowudoin:

For now:

1. City (Pundits will continue to gush... Less and less fans will give a fuck... Still no CL win).
2. Spurs (Reinforcements, proper pre-season, less inuries + back home.... 26 point gap is a distortion)
3. Dippers (Still don't think they're as good as their tally suggested last year... Was all a bit Leicester 'fairytale' IMO).
4. Wolves (As long as their squad isn't rinsed they're probably in the best poisition to kick on out of the rest. Do well against big teams.)

City
Spurs
Dippers
Chelsea
Wolves
Leicester

Think utd and goons are in a dire situation with their squads. If Leicester keep there players they might just gate crash the top 6 with wolves. Liverpool wont get 97 points any time soon.

I'd say Ole is Utd's biggest problem... Squad weakness is exagerated. Revamp the MF with some legs and workrate and get some better CBs. in and they're in decent shape.... Not like the dosh isn't there.

Anyone else think Emre could be an outsider for the tin-tack before the season's out?

With no major signings by any of the top 6 teams yet....

1-Liverpool
2-Chelsea
3-Man City
4-Man Utd
5-Spurs
6-Woolwich

If we get our “targets”
1-Liverpool
2-Chelsea
3-Spurs
4-Man City
5-Man Utd
6-Woolwich

With no major signings by any of the top 6 teams yet....

1-Liverpool
2-Chelsea
3-Man City
4-Man Utd
5-Spurs
6-Woolwich

If we get our “targets”

1-Liverpool
2-Chelsea
3-Spurs
4-Man City
5-Man Utd
6-Woolwich

Own up! ....Who spiked my cocoa with acid??? :dembele:

In your first list, how the hell do you figure such mayhem if there's NO squad changes from last year??????

Either way, Chavs are on the rise?

Back
Top Bottom