Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the last 2 games have been most pronounced on this front for me.Got to say, not noticed it at the ground at all - he still fills me with confidence. But watching on TV he’s looked wobbly and made some bad positioning
Good point, never really thought of that.

You're boring Pipes and getting proved wrong by your hero tima and time again.

Welcome to 2020
I probably am boring you, yes. Maybe it’s in reaction to you posting that one of our players is useless if his every touch doesn’t end with a forty yarder into the top corner.

Toby isn’t a hero to me. I’m a grown man that doesn’t idolise football players. I support the team on the pitch and the club as a whole. I also believe that no player should get a pass from criticism. But your constant berating of one of our players and you’re “I told you so” Schlick has past boring and is now hovering around the level of a complete cunt who wants a player to fuck up so he can be correct on the Internet.

Maybe try being more supportive and less of a fucking cunt?

I probably am boring you, yes. Maybe it’s in reaction to you posting that one of our players is useless if his every touch doesn’t end with a forty yarder into the top corner.

Toby isn’t a hero to me. I’m a grown man that doesn’t idolise football players. I support the team on the pitch and the club as a whole. I also believe that no player should get a pass from criticism. But your constant berating of one of our players and you’re “I told you so” Schlick has past boring and is now hovering around the level of a complete cunt who wants a player to fuck up so he can be correct on the Internet.

Maybe try being more supportive and less of a fucking cunt?
Fuck off you cunt. You've been talking shite for a long time yet. Tell you what, put me on ignore and I'll not offend your Toby loving little ears.

Fuck off you cunt. You've been talking shite for a long time yet. Tell you what, put me on ignore and I'll not offend your Toby loving little ears.
No. I’ll not put you on ignore and let you off with constantly berating our players. I’ll continue to follow you around like a fucking mental until you stop acting like a cunt. I imagine I’m going to have to be patient, as I think the cunt is strong in you.

No. I’ll not put you on ignore and let you off with constantly berating our players. I’ll continue to follow you around like a fucking mental until you stop acting like a cunt. I imagine I’m going to have to be patient, as I think the cunt is strong in you.
Why dont you just fuck off somewhere else and tell them about your big job and hard on for certain players. I hope you do follow me around just to prove what a creepy no mark cunt your are. You follow me about cause i slate Toby, but you're extremely quiet when posters slag others.

You are a creepy fuckwit, but i will be extremely happy for you to follow me about and prove what a wee bitch you are

Why dont you just fuck off somewhere else and tell them about your big job and hard on for certain players. I hope you do follow me around just to prove what a creepy no mark cunt your are. You follow me about cause i slate Toby, but you're extremely quiet when posters slag others.

You are a creepy fuckwit, but i will be extremely happy for you to follow me about and prove what a wee bitch you are
Keep acting like a smug, know it all cunt who gets off on the failures of our players and I’ll keep acting like a creepy fuckwit. I don’t really have to follow you to be fair. Just look for Toby not winning Balon d’Or and you pop up like a fucking growth.

Nice to see you keep an eye out on the rest of my posts, so you know who I think may have a point with their critiques and you also know who I think is a boring, repetitive cunt whose mum must have got it up the arse from a Belgian bloke.

Keep acting like a smug, know it all cunt who gets off on the failures of our players and I’ll keep acting like a creepy fuckwit. I don’t really have to follow you to be fair. Just look for Toby not winning Balon d’Or and you pop up like a fucking growth.

Nice to see you keep an eye out on the rest of my posts, so you know who I think may have a point with their critiques and you also know who I think is a boring, repetitive cunt whose mum must have got it up the arse from a Belgian bloke.
Unlike youself, looking to take it up the arse from a Belgian bloke. Two can play your shitty we game. But I'd believe you if you defended all our players. You don't you cunt, so anyone can see your priorities.

Spurs fan... Thats the bit i laugh at.

Unlike youself, looking to take it up the arse from a Belgian bloke. Two can play your shitty we game. But I'd believe you if you defended all our players. You don't you cunt, so anyone can see your priorities.

Spurs fan... Thats the bit i laugh at.
Don’t think any of them deserve defending after today. They were all shite. Not just one of them. All of them. Toby was no worse than anyone else. But here we find ourselves again.....

Don’t think any of them deserve defending after today. They were all shite. Not just one of them. All of them. Toby was no worse than anyone else. But here we find ourselves again.....
And those that criticise Dav, will you be on their back? And Toby and Jan were always a weak link in that team and thats were the goal came from

And those that criticise Dav, will you be on their back? And Toby and Jan were always a weak link in that team and thats were the goal came from
If I feel that someone is constantly on Dav’s back to the point of it becoming almost focussed dislike, I’ll happily pull them up on it. But I’ve not seen that. I’ve seen posters talking about him having a fuck up per match in him and I’ve even done so myself. But it happens and it’s gone like a fart in the wind.

Your obsession with Toby and it is an obsession, is just fucking weird. And the new addition of “I fear I was right all along” is cunty topping to the whole thing.

Look, I thought Sissoko was pish for years and said so. Then he became quite good. Now he’s pish again. But I’m not on every match thread banging on about how I was right all along. Who the fuck wants to read that crap? “Oh we are getting beat but aren’t I an ace judge of a player?”. It’s like that bit in The Office when Brent has good news and bad news.

The whole fucking world knows what you think of Toby. Doesn’t need said so often. Have the quiet self satisfied smugness of being the worlds finest talent scout instead of telling us all when we go one down next week.

Back
Top Bottom