Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure Tripps will ever become a decent FB even with Poch coaching him
And it gives me no pleasure saying that
Needs to offer more than an ability to put the occasional decent cross in or free kick

Nobody's created more goals or averaged more key passes per game in our team this season. That's more than the "occasional cross". For someone with your talent for sucking out the positives (see Sissoko and his one assist in three years) and ignoring the negatives (almost everything else Sissoko does) I'm surprised you're not a little more fulsome in your praise of Trippier.

Nobody's created more goals or averaged more key passes per game in our team this season. That's more than the "occasional cross". For someone with your talent for sucking out the positives (see Sissoko and his one assist in three years) and ignoring the negatives (almost everything else Sissoko does) I'm surprised you're not a little more fulsome in your praise of Trippier.
This boldened bit is false FYI.

1 assist so far this season. 5 assists and 2 goals last season, 4 assists in 16-17 and 1 goal and 8 assists in his last season at Newcastle.

If it's really his agent sitting on the deal, they must have gambled on a big summer offer but instead he's on the same wages when he could have been getting at least a year's worth of increased pay between March 2018 to July 2019
I always assumed Toby never had any issues with Spurs or the contract offer we provided him (Rumours were he was happy to accept what we gave him) but it's his agent that wants higher and pulled out the deal in the last minute as feels he can get better.

personally feel his stock has fallen, can still play a big part for us but don't see a massive team coming in and offering him huge money anymore. He gambled and I don't think it paid off. Will see in the summer, maybe he should sack his agent, kinda fecked up the last year for everyone unnecessarily.

I can’t remember Sissoko ridiculously trying to nutmeg someone like Trippier did just outside his penalty area, losing possession leading to it putting pressure on one of our more inexperienced defenders who subsequently gave away the penalty against Wolves

I also can’t remember Sissoko bottling a simple header like Trippier did against ManC leading to their goal after he trotted back and then tried to blame Hugo for not coming out

Now bore off

I can’t remember Sissoko ridiculously trying to nutmeg someone like Trippier did just outside his penalty area, losing possession leading to it putting pressure on one of our more inexperienced defenders who subsequently gave away the penalty against Wolves

I also can’t remember Sissoko bottling a simple header like Trippier did against ManC leading to their goal after he trotted back and then tried to blame Hugo for not coming out

Now bore off

You only have to go back to the West Ham game two weeks ago when Sissoko tried something equally stupid in the same part of the pitch, gave the ball away, only this time instead of it resulting in something non threatening, like wolves with Trippier, it resulted in the ball being put in to Arnautovic and him nearly scoring, but for a wonder save from Lloris a n the top left corner. But for his stupidity you had Sissoko as MOTM, strange.

You only have to go back to the West Ham game two weeks ago when Sissoko tried something equally stupid in the same part of the pitch, gave the ball away, only this time instead of it resulting in something non threatening, like wolves with Trippier, it resulted in the ball being put in to Arnautovic and him nearly scoring, but for a wonder save from Lloris a n the top left corner. But for his stupidity you had Sissoko as MOTM, strange.

lol lol lol

Look who’s crawled out of the woodwork

pipes!!!!!

Lmfao

To address your point plenty of othe4 people had Sissoko as MOM but of course you and your little gobshite supporter pipes think different

You also think different to Poch who clearly rates him

You’re a fucking joke mate now bore off and take your little mate with you

What a fucking pair

Pmsl

You’ve made my night

:dembelelol::eriksenlol::levylol::pochlol::vert::sonlol:

lol lol lol

Look who’s crawled out of the woodwork

pipes!!!!!

Lmfao

To address your point plenty of othe4 people had Sissoko as MOM but of course you and your little gobshite supporter pipes think different

You also think different to Poch who clearly rates him

You’re a fucking joke mate now bore off and take your little mate with you

What a fucking pair

Pmsl

You’ve made my night

:dembelelol::eriksenlol::levylol::pochlol::vert::sonlol:
Delighted that me agreeing with someone else’s post made you so happy, you stupid cunt.

Delighted that me agreeing with someone else’s post made you so happy, you stupid cunt.

Excellent

So pleased you’re delighted you little prick

Are you 5’1” or under?

To go with your bitter grey little face as that’s how I imagine you

A ferret on legs!

Excellent

So pleased you’re delighted you little prick

Are you 5’1” or under?

To go with your bitter grey little face as that’s how I imagine you

A ferret on legs!
So if I disagree with you, you get an itchy vagina?

If I post something you don’t agree with, you get an itchier vagina?

And now you are scratching yourself when I agree with a post from someone else?

Grow up you twat.

So if I disagree with you, you get an itchy vagina?

If I post something you don’t agree with, you get an itchier vagina?

And now you are scratching yourself when I agree with a post from someone else?

Grow up you twat.

Lol

‘Grow up’ from the midget sniggering about itchy vaginas

Are you behind the bike sheds?

Lol

‘Grow up’ from the midget sniggering about itchy vaginas

Are you behind the bike sheds?
Can you please let me know how I can use the forum without having to interact with you?

What will you allow me to do on here that means I don’t hear from you again?

Can you please let me know how I can use the forum without having to interact with you?

What will you allow me to do on here that means I don’t hear from you again?

I don’t give a fuck

Ask the Forum policeman

Trippier is shit.

Thought this was the Toby thread?

Barca have made an inquiry about Toby, they want injury cover at CB in January ... there must be a deal to be done with a player going the other way ... even if there isn't at least it will push up Toby's price ....

Thought this was the Toby thread?

Barca have made an inquiry about Toby, they want injury cover at CB in January ... there must be a deal to be done with a player going the other way ... even if there isn't at least it will push up Toby's price ....

Toby to Barca might end their interest in De Ligt.....

Toby was shocking last night, so was Kompany to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom