To dare is to do photo appeal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All right you lot. Big favour to ask, my ageing father is a season ticket holder and was at the new stadium for the first game. He loved the ‘to dare is to do’ fan placard, he tried to take a photo as he was dead centre opposite but he couldn’t get his phone working (old school). I would love to get a photo to frame for his bday. Anyone got a good image of this? Will reward with a beer or two if I use one. Cheers. COYS.

From the Atlanta Spurs Twitter...

D3vVswVXkAA8x3g.jpg:large

Cheers fellas, first time in this forum and you lot have come up trumps. Really appreciate the effort. You have made an old man very happy. Can’t wait to visit the stadium myself. Ta.

Cheers fellas, first time in this forum and you lot have come up trumps. Really appreciate the effort. You have made an old man very happy. Can’t wait to visit the stadium myself. Ta.

Hi mate. I love this and want to get it printed bigger for my sons bedroom wall. The printing guy needs a higher res image. Do you know where the original came from?
Cheers mate
COYS

All right you lot. Big favour to ask, my ageing father is a season ticket holder and was at the new stadium for the first game. He loved the ‘to dare is to do’ fan placard, he tried to take a photo as he was dead centre opposite but he couldn’t get his phone working (old school). I would love to get a photo to frame for his bday. Anyone got a good image of this? Will reward with a beer or two if I use one. Cheers. COYS.
I know this was an old post but I am looking for a high resolution photo of the same thing for my son, did you ever find it? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom