"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love to win the title on GD just to piss those Woolwich cunts (especially) that much, while they miss top four and Wenger extends his stay at their club. Lmao.

GD level, GS level and we win 3-2 on the head to head courtesy of Eriksen's goal at the bridge would be the best way. Prefer it settled before that though.

Getting to the point of a 4 point gap with 3 to play is a fantastic scenario. That's where titles are won and lost, at the business end. Imagine needing to beat Leicester to go top and doing that....dream the dream. Don't fear the nightmare

Agree with that. With regards to the cup, it's important not to beat Chelsea and for the team to feel like we've then won it already, before the final is played. I don't think Poch would allow that to happen but getting it in your head that you've already won before you have is dangerous. Look at Chelsea, I think they felt they had won the league back when they narrowly beat Stoke 5 games ago.
They probably thought they'd won the league when we were 1 down against Swansea with minutes to go.
We may not win it but I'm just glad we are at least making them sweat.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You turned into into a "cunt off" by accusing a fan of giving up before the final whistle. YOU. Either own it, withdraw the allegation or STFU and there will be no cunt off. But I notice, while whining now about my supposed desire for a cunt off, you're replying every time and racking up the insults and conflict.

Hypocrite.

I'm not withdrawing anything I said. People can read it for themselves and see exactly what I said rather that your twisted version of it. But unless you've got anything interesting to add...if it's just more false accusations and weak wind up attempts then I doubt I'll be interested enough to respond to you further on the matter. If there's to be a cunt-off it really needs to be entertaining else it's just a bore-off.

Suggest we say no more about it. I don't need an argument with you in order to enjoy what's happened today. Let's see if you do.

Getting to the point of a 4 point gap with 3 to play is a fantastic scenario. That's where titles are won and lost, at the business end. Imagine needing to beat Leicester to go top and doing that....dream the dream. Don't fear the nightmare

I tried the 'we're gonna win the league' shit last season. I'm trying a more circumspect approach this year, but we can beat anyone with this team. One. Game. At. A. Time.

Says the one who just posted dumb shit he's been trawling on RAWK....
Yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Yawn.

Everyone knows what your act is Arc. You follow people around the board, keep negging them and challenging them in threads at any given chance in the hope that they react, just as you've been doing to me for weeks. If they do, you then throw your hands up in false indignation and go "look at the troll!", just as you did in this thread. You're so predictable, and this is why you have become a joke. A parody of yourself. I don't even know why I even waste my time giving you attention. I guess I feed the trolling. *shrug*

Hopefully we'll have Rose back for the run-in which would be huge, he's very important to the way we play. I'm just happy we're in with a shout of winning the league in April.

I'm not withdrawing anything I said. People can read it for themselves and see exactly what I said rather that your twisted version of it. But unless you've got anything interesting to add...if it's just more false accusations and weak wind up attempts then I doubt I'll be interested enough to respond to you further on the matter. If there's to be a cunt-off it really needs to be entertaining else it's just a bore-off.

Suggest we say no more about it. I don't need an argument with you in order to enjoy what's happened today. Let's see if you do.
I don't need an argument and never did. I'm not Arcspace.

You made an offensive remark that told a fan they give up before the final whistle all because you were butthurt that I said we should not get carried away. Well, like it it not, far more people agreed with my view of cautious optimism than yours, and that vindicates the fact that I was not setting out for a cunt off, but simply saying, let's not get carried away. Nonetheless, you were upset and saw it as a reason to insult another fan and threw you fans up, like Arc does, and cried "look at the troll!".

If you don't want cunt offs, don't tell other fans they throw the towel in and walk away from the team. Otherwise, don't sit there crying that it's all the other person.

It's mid-April and there are supporters of exactly two clubs who could even consider posting a thread like this. A bunch of oil covered blood money mercenaries and us. That alone is incredible.

We play, hands down, the most beautiful football in England. It's not even close. And we do that with the youngest squad in the League. We are doing exactly what I imagine every supporter of every club in the world would want.

Is it likely that we will win the League? No, it's not likely. Can we win the League? Fuck yes we can. I won't be afraid to talk about it.

Hopefully we'll have Rose back for the run-in which would be huge, he's very important to the way we play. I'm just happy we're in with a shout of winning the league in April.

Both Rose and Kane are super important for us, but we have won every game in their absence. It's why I feel a bit more confident than usual.

Yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Yawn.

Everyone knows what your act is Arc. You follow people around the board, keep negging them and challenging them in threads at any given chance in the hope that they react, just as you've been doing to me for weeks. If they do, you then throw your hands up in false indignation and go "look at the troll!", just as you did in this thread. You're so predictable, and this is why you have become a joke. A parody of yourself. I don't even know why I even waste my time giving you attention. I guess I feed the trolling. *shrug*
You're so deluded in your trolling - doubt you'd even understand the comments made. BTW - it wasn't me who called you out here

Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon Super Jan Fan Super Jan Fan smoke this.
peacepipe.gif

We're in the fucking title come on you spurs. Enjoy the shit out of this.

One more thing. That superstion shit sounds completely fucking ridiculous. Someone discussing the possibility that we could win the title isn't going to make us lose the title. If you believe that shit you are a complete whack job.

With that said, I've got to eat some unleavened bread because the angel of death spared my ancestors because they spread lamb's blood over their doors. And for those of you of a different faith, happy Easter...he is risen from the dead.

It's mid-April and there are supporters of exactly two clubs who could even consider posting a thread like this. A bunch of oil covered blood money mercenaries and us. That alone is incredible.

We play, hands down, the most beautiful football in England. It's not even close. And we do that with the youngest squad in the League. We are doing exactly what I imagine every supporter of every club in the world would want.

Is it likely that we will win the League? No, it's not likely. Can we win the League? Fuck yes we can. I won't be afraid to talk about it.
Brilliant

I tried the 'we're gonna win the league' shit last season. I'm trying a more circumspect approach this year, but we can beat anyone with this team. One. Game. At. A. Time.
I'm being cautiously optimistic.
We may or may not win the Prem, but we're the best fucking team in it.
And even if we don't win it, it's coming.

It's going be an exciting run in for us, and only for us. Others are just trying to squeeze a top four spot, and Chelski is just hanging on for dear life.

There's one thing I know with absolute certainty.

I literally fear NO ONE....

Back
Top Bottom