"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

a8937a6e1cd82f13b27a58f264f1016d_-jinx-everywhere-memes-jinx_362-327.jpeg

Chelsea have a game in hand and an easy run after the FA Cup Semi. We need them to balls up at least two more games to stand a chance, while continuing to win ourselves. We can do it, but it is unlikely. It is therefore silly to pin our hopes on it. Greater chance of the FA Cup IMO.

Double is on for us in my opinion. 4 points is fuck all over 6 games with pressure on and the divergence of form between our two clubs. Irrespective of the league I just can't see us losing to them in the FA Cup. A draw at 90 minutes would be the best they could hope for in my opinion, we have an attitude of not being beat. Let's be honest, who is the one team they don't want to play next, especially in a game that you can't draw? Us. Their minds have already gone.

Why shouldn't we believe? Poch says that in football, anything is possible. i believe him.

Double is on for us in my opinion. 4 points is fuck all over 6 games with pressure on and the divergence of form between our two clubs. Irrespective of the league I just can't see us losing to them in the FA Cup. A draw at 90 minutes would be the best they could hope for in my opinion, we have an attitude of not being beat. Let's be honest, who is the one team they don't want to play next, especially in a game that you can't draw? Us. Their minds have already gone.

Why shouldn't we believe? Poch says that in football, anything is possible. i believe him.
God, fans never learn.

I heard all the same bullshit before we played Pompey at Wembley. "It'll be easy", "they're no match for us", "they don't have the mentality", etc.

Last edited:
Chelsea have a game in hand and an easy run after the FA Cup Semi. We need them to balls up at least two more games to stand a chance, while continuing to win ourselves. We can do it, but it is unlikely. It is therefore silly to pin our hopes on it. Greater chance of the FA Cup IMO.

Well no game in hand we have both played 32 games. But yes the general point stands, for me very unlikely, FA cup is more realistic as it's in our hands.

Of course we can do it, we have the best outstanding manager in the league, a group of fantastic hungry players who are playing for the badge and not their new contract, belief, and we have the most fantastic fans you could ever wish for.

The double is on boys, the double is on.

:tobyarm::kanegoal::pochohshit::sonlol::walker-scream:

Still their's to lose but any team playing will think they can get something against them from having watched their recent games. As long as you don't go full retard like West Ham and give away a stupid counter attacking goal they seem to struggle to create decent chances. They're actually quite similar to last year's Leicester except their striker is a lot slower. Without Hazard their whole attacking philosophy would fall to shit.

I tell you anything but it's possible. Don't ever tell yourselves this is too difficult or avoid the disappointment. The players, the manager and everyone at the Lane knows that there's something and it must be captured.

We've got the battle fever on

I tell you anything but it's possible. Don't ever tell yourselves this is too difficult or avoid the disappointment. The players, the manager and everyone at the Lane knows that there's something and it must be captured.

We've got the battle fever on
The players and manager are taking one game at a time.

Back
Top Bottom