"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're back in the title race, but then realize we still have city and liverpool away.

:levywtf:

Fuck that! If we want to be the best, we and the squad should be absolutely pumped up for those :lamelaaghh:

Would prefer if we stay close enough, where we're not absolutely pressured to have to win, but rather a draw would be a decent result. Either way those fixtures mean, unless we really cock up the rest of the fixtures between now and then, we have the chance to win it, where no one can question that we've done it on merit :kaneshh:

Liverpool drew with Leicester at Anfield and City lost to Palace at home.

Fuck them.

We also have the best away record in the Premier League.

Make me believe again.

Going to repeat what I said in the match thread.

How are we known as ”bottlejobs” when the scouse cunts exist?

The dippers are habitual bottlers and have bottled far more important things than we have over the last 5 years.

Dippers lost the EL final, CL final, then you have the Gerrard slip, the huge gap this year that they are starting to bottle despite all the help from the officials they can get.

They are the true bottlejobs of this league and the only reason they call us bottlers and spread that around social media so it becomes the popular media narrative is because they want to take the tag off themselves.

A truly pathetic shit stain of a club that can't win a thing in the modern era even when it’s being gifted to them.

Hope they freefall now.

Also, I just checked twitter, I don't use it but I typed in ”Liverpool bottlers” let's just say, nobody likes Liverpool LOL.

Pool were always going to slip up. Its city who will probably win the league that we had to overtake all along (which is still possible if Kane comes back sharp).

We're back in the title race, but then realize we still have city and liverpool away.

:levywtf:

But imagine we win those two?

We could sit here and assume we will lose and if the players have that mentality then we will lose.

Or we can see it as an opportunity to potentially put us just behind or even level or ahead by the time those games come around.

It’s exiting to be right up there. Every game becomes a cup final now.

Enjoy the ride, up the Spurs

Klopp full of excuses. He's papering over that the aura is gone. Teams will absolutely look to get at them.

They've got 13 matches left, where every manager will have seen tonight and think, we can get at them at set pieces if not else. West Ham had what 6-7 set pieces where they could cross it. They created a goal, a huuuuuuge chance, a decent chance, and a so-so chance.

I think if we get 10 points minimum from Leicester, Burnley, Chelsea and Woolwich then I will truly believe we have a genuine chance of winning the league.

How poetic would it be to win the league against Everton at the expense of Liverpool on the final day of the season? I would utterly piss myself laughing.

Back
Top Bottom