Tickets to Fulham May 13th (but I'm not a member)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What do you think my chances are of getting 2 tickets to the final game of the season on May 13th on general sale?
I've made it to the final home game a few times and I want to do it this year again (it's been too long). I haven't been a member for a few years now (little point if I can't make it to games).
I had a look at Stoke home and they're all sold out, so I'm a bit pessimistic as to my chances. :harrysmile:

Depends how much it means to you to go I guess. You could always get a membership for £35 and the ticket will be about the same, which would guarantee you a seat, or you could take a risk and hope it comes out on general sale. I'd say it was very unlikely it would go to general sale as I don't think many fixtures do these days, and with it being the last day of the season, it's even less likely. I'm sure will come out on Ticket Exchange, but there's never a guarantee of that if you really want to go.

Luda said:
Thought as much. :sad:

Maybe a fellow cock-fighter could hook a brother up. :ap:

I would love to but me and the old man will hopefully be going to this one so I won't have a spare.

Nearer the time you may get a couple released but the last home game of the season is usually a bit more difficult to get tickets for, especially now we're shit hot.

:bale:

Back
Top Bottom