THST - Useless and need to be replaced.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Appreciate your point.

I think in some respects a fan trust should publicly reflect the frustration the fans feel or they look to be in cahoots with the club.

I think the clubs response isn't going to do them any favours and may add fuel to the fire of levy out chants.

I don't buy the "I work so hard for this club argument" from ownership either.

At £3 million a year, yes....yesbyou should work bloody hard

All that having the highest ticket prices will do is isolate and exclude lifelong die hard fans who don't have the financial means to attend.

One day the stadium could be filled with plastic fans or tourists, who won't be so loyal when we go through a rough patch
That’s completely fair

Well, looks like I've been correct for years in my assumption that Levy/ENIC are inly interested in using our club and their stadium as a cash cow for their own benefit. And in all those years, we haven't won a thing. Nothing. Zilch. Fuck all.

I was hounded, vilified, insulted and yet the overwhelming majority of the forum now agree with me and are gracious and civilised about it too.

You just seem bitter and upset about the fact after all these years, I've been proven right.

Liar

Your statement was the stadium would never be built whilst Levy/enic owned Spurs

And the stadium has been built - yes or no ?.

No need to change what you said, just to get you off the hook of your own making. That's why you are a demonstrable liar

And you must've missed the funds that the EPL provided to clubs after COVID. We were one of the clubs that were hit the least by COVID, and yet seem to be one of the clubs that is still suffering from it...

Year from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 - loss £63.9 million

Year 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021 - loss £83.8m

When companies are loss making it means £m's of ready money are not easily available from own resources.

So, for example, given the losses the summer 2021 transfer window was a feat of good financial engineering

If there’s anyone in here a member, please get the trust to actually do something useful and petition the club to change that wanky fucking run out music.

And macnamara’s band and the soppy can’t smile without you can fuck off too.

If there’s anyone in here a member, please get the trust to actually do something useful and petition the club to change that wanky fucking run out music.

The international break is over, so...

calm down united kingdom GIF

And that fucking freed from desire shite at the end of the match

You can't mean that?Thats a tradional spurs song, going back to the 60s

I love it.

It’s weird, because I’ve been going since the mid late seventies, and I don’t remember it in the 70’s 80’s or 90’s. Maybe I just wasn’t paying attention.

I’m sure we used to run out to glory glory didn’t we? To be fair I was rarely in the stadium before kick off.

But that Star Wars shit is fucking terrible.

It’s weird, because I’ve been going since the mid late seventies, and I don’t remember it in the 70’s 80’s or 90’s. Maybe I just wasn’t paying attention.

I’m sure we used to run out to glory glory didn’t we? To be fair I was rarely in the stadium before kick off.

But that Star Wars shit is fucking terrible.
It was definatly there in the 70s,or was when i started going(76) .
I heard a story (from the bloke himself)that when Willie Morgan took over match day DJ duties,he couldn't play Macnamaras band as the bloke he replaced took the only copy we had with him!How true this is ,i don't know,

It was definatly there in the 70s,or was when i started going(76) .
I heard a story (from the bloke himself)that when Willie Morgan took over match day DJ duties,he couldn't play Macnamaras band as the bloke he replaced took the only copy we had with him!How true this is ,i don't know,
"All the records we play are available at your local our price "

You can't mean that?Thats a tradional spurs song, going back to the 60s

I love it.
The whistle blows, the cockerel crows
And now we're in the game.
It's up to you the Lilywhites
To play the Tottenham way.

There's many a team in many a town
And some are big and small.
But the famous Tottenham Hotspur
Are the greatest of them all.

La la la la la
La la la la la

etc.

The whistle blows, the cockerel crows
And now we're in the game.
It's up to you the Lilywhites
To play the Tottenham way.

There's many a team in many a town
And some are big and small.
But the famous Tottenham Hotspur
Are the greatest of them all.

La la la la la
La la la la la

etc.
I have the first 2 lines on a t shirt that one of the Chesterfield spurs(i think) got printed up a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom