THST 2016-2017 Survey

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That would solve problem A.
But the remaining and bigger problem B is the slowness of the till transaction.
Hopefully they'll have contactless payment - this would improve it immensely.

I've seen continental drift move quicker
I always join the quickest queue which then seems to turn into the retard at till queue with an assistant that has two left hands and no clue.
One time I asked for a steak pie, she went off for like 10 mins, I could feel the whole queue wanting to stab me, she came back, no pie. 'Sorry we've run out of steak pies' ok I said I'll have ANY pie!
Off she goes for another 10 mins and comes back with a pie. I asked her what flavour it was out of veggie or tikka. She was like 'veggie I think'. I quipped 'can I have the other one?!'
She only almost went off again. I was sure to have the right money as I daren't extend the queue any more for fire of creating a fire escape hazard!!

True story.

That's the same everywhere though. They should take a note from the big festivals... They know how to grab your coin efficiently!

I wouldn't mind them maybe doing something like a few clubs in Germany have done, where you load up your season ticket/membership card with either cash or a transfer and it has a contactless chip in it. Would certainly speed things up also to have slightly competant staff behind the ramp though!

I joined a year or two back. Well worth a tenner I think.

Feel free to share on other Spurs forums and FB groups.
Me too. I was critical of the old regime but had to check myself when I realised thru all my moaning I was doing fuck all myself.

Joined, have attended only a couple of their meetings but anything I don't like both with what they do or the club do, I've had my say and made suggestions. They listen too, which has been the most impressive thing. For those not feeling part of the club I recommend joining just because it brings you closer to the club. It's a snip at the cost too, well worth it.

Maybe a piece rate system. Have the usual basic wage, but bonuses for the more beverages you sell or some kind of incentive.
People working, usually on weekends or nights, for minimum wage will tend to do the least they can for the money.

Back
Top Bottom